[February] Cheddar: Looking for Community Moderator || Candidate is found

Hey Sandboxers and NEARians,

We are happy to announce the collaboration with Cheddar: A loyalty token and yield farm platform on NEAR Protocol. The new opportunity might be interesting for all people passionate about Defi.

Cheddar is building a loyalty network for the NEAR ecosystem of DApps by establishing strategic partnerships that promote the use of NEAR while rewarding users. We are looking for a person who will support Cheddar with their Telegram channel.

Requirement:

• Available 14 hours/week, daily activity: 2 hours/day. (We mostly need this person to cover Asian/American nights so a preferred candidate should cover working hours 11 PM - 2 AM UTC or 9 AM - 2 PM UTC)

Qualifications:

• Excellent English verbal and written communication
  • Experience creating and configuring Telegram BOT
  • Experience managing multiple large communities on Telegram (100+ members each)
  • Basic knowledge of blockchain and the NEAR ecosystem.

The team will help with product-related questions of course but it will be a major plus if you have previous experience with the Cheddar project.

Reward: 500 USD

DM me a brief description of your background to schedule an interview or ask questions

15 Likes

Sound interesting pls check your DM I want to find more information about the position

Iā€™m quite interested please check your DM sir, Thanks

2 Likes

I am interested in the position. Please check your DM

2 Likes

Interested but unable to DM you.

1 Like

Hi there, please find ā€œMessageā€ button when clicking on my profile.

3 Likes

Iā€™m interested in the role. Please check your DM

2 Likes

Iā€™m interested in the position please check your DM sir

2 Likes

Hi @williamx

Hope you are doing well

Iā€™m interested in the position. Iā€™ll let a brief description of my experience on DM. Please let me know if you need something else

Best
Luis Aponte

2 Likes

Good morning, I am interested and available for the job. I have enough experience and skills and will perform as expected. Lookin forward to hearing from you.

Hello. I got my IELTS certification with 6 points so Iā€™m can understand and write in English. Iā€™m not gonna say I have a huge knowledge about near and whatnot but I believe that I have enough knowledge about NEAR, and Iā€™m familiar with telegram as I have been using it for years . Pls check whether I am eligible?

Thanks I am not a Rapper#2054 (titione2.near) for involving in the project.
Due to late onboard you can claim for $125 ~ N15 (8.6$/N Five day average of NEAR price using the Anchored VWAP on Trading View, NEAR/USD pair)

Please use this link for your DAO application on OWS Astro DAO

2 Likes

Hei, Thanks @IamnotRapper (titione2.near) for involving in the project.
The project is now concluded per partnerā€™s request. The reward of $250 is approved.

Please use this link for your DAO application on OWS Astro DAO