FDAO file for [ @monkeydu]

Hello [@monkeydu] This is your transparent file on forum & your report and jurisdiction would be done on this post thread only.

Activities tend to start as early as possible within (1st-7th) and report should be submitted within 20th-25th of any month your activities was carried out.

The link on how to start your test phase was sent to your email :e-mail: so it would be great to utilize the doc

:memo: Note: if you miss the deadline to submit your report , you would have to submit it the next month on the 20th -25th.

1 Like

The file below contains the report from @monkeydu as being part of the free trial Engagers onboarding on F-DAO for August
I’m sharing this post for transparency as the usear is new to the forum and unable to share links and images.

2 Likes

Thank you for uploading my file, being a new user to the forums i was not able to upload links.
I worked with Freelancer DAO in August month .
Hence the work file.

1 Like

Dear @monkeydu I appreciate your report, and after giving it a comprehensive assessment, I came to this conclusion:

For Trial Gift

+9 posts on BOS and meet the 3.5k impressions on Twitter; therefore, you’re NOT ELIGIBLE for the $30 gift for the trial phase but can claim a $15 bounty for participating.

For leveling up or dismissal

-meet 3.5k impressions = 1 mark
-You engaged on our post on at least 70% on VIP chamber = 1 mark
-memes = 0.4 mark
-graphics = 0.3 mark
-active on calls = 0.3

With a total of 3.0 marks

According to the marking scheme of our DAO, you’re hereby leveled up to the NOVICE level Read about the novice level and we will send you the badge as a verified engaged.

Note
Since you’re able to level up, it’s mandatory to join our DAO on Astro as a “Verified Engager.”
More information on bounty claim will be passed across soon.

Observation

-Make more creative posts and content on BOS moving forward
-Retweet less on X, instead quote the tweet, and comment on importing posts related to the ecosystem.

Hi @monkeydu

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro
Description- Requesting for 12.3NEAR @1.22 for 15$ bounty gift , for the Freelancer DAO trial phase bounty, since I’m eligible for the bounty.

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc

Video

Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

Thanks. Also request a proposal to be added to our DAO by requesting to become a “verified Engager”

1 Like

thanks to the whole FreelancersDAO, for arranging gift bounty to us all.
I’ll post the proposal on the AstroDAO for the bounty claim.

1 Like

My name is Monkey D. Uzumaki ,
I had a great time fulfilling my role as the Novice Engager at FDAO throughout September. I gained valuable hands-on experience in engaging across different platforms and gave my utmost effort to contribute positively to the FDAO community, hoping it leads to their success.

I started my work from 3rd of September, till 24th of September.
Here is the descriptive sheet of my work.:point_down:
FDAO report for September

I maintained a certain level of impressions this month :: :point_down::point_down::point_down:

I remained actively involved in a wide range of activities, including community calls, contests, and more, throughout the entire month.

community calls (proof) ::
first community of the month ( 1 September 2023 ) :

Second call of the month ( 8 September 2023 ) :

Third call of the month ( 15 September 2023 ) :

Fourth Call of the month ( 22 September 2023 ) :

Also joined the NDC X twitter spaces ( where they had one with CREATIVE DAO, one was for the members of HoM candidates , the candidates introduced themselves one by one .)

I participated in all the contests helmed by FDAO
all links provided in the sheet ::
football contest(proof): :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Proof of whatsApp status :

My Statistics for this month :
twitter impressions : 12.6K
Tweets : 33
Quoted Tweets : 5
Memes (Video) : 11
Graphics : 3
Near Social BOS posts : 48

Did my Best and hope to get more of this work following month .

Great report bro

1 Like

Thanks for your report @monkeydu kindly make the goodie sheet accessible.

Thanks for your report @monkeydu

After a careful review as a recently promoted novice of FDAO this is your evaluation your meet up to all KPI for the novice engager.

Claimable reward

Twitter post: 30 x 1$

Meme: 10 x 2$

Graphics: 2 x 5$

Total rewards: 50$ which is the max for Novice

Criteria For Leveling Up

●well constructed post by a novice

●Meet up 5k Impressions on twitter in a month

●Been active on our socials

●Original contents and proper use of mandatory

hashtags

●Joining weekly calls

●On-chain activity

Feedback

*Make more original content on twitter and BOS

*work on improving your engagement likes, reposts, and comments.

you are hereby eligible to be promoted to the Lancer stage
You can head to Astro Dao to claim your $50 reward 45.04 $NEAR with e pricing $1.11

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc

Video

Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

Thanks for levelling me up, really obliged with responsibility of lancer stage.
I have proposed on AstroDAO , please review