FDAO file for [@macarli01]

Hello [@macarli01] This is your transparent file on forum & your report and jurisdiction would be done on this post thread only.

Activities tend to start as early as possible within (1st-7th) and report should be submitted within 20th-25th of any month your activities was carried out.

The link on how to start your test phase was sent to your email :e-mail: so it would be great to utilize the doc

:memo: Note: if you miss the deadline to submit your report , you would have to submit it the next month on the 20th -25th.

2 Likes

The file below contains the report from @Macarli01 being part of the free trial Engagers onboarding on F-DAO for August
I’m sharing this post for transparency as the usear is new to the forum and unable to share links and images.

2 Likes

I confirm that the attached report by Alphaflex is shared here with my explicit permission. It covers engagement during the August F-DAO free trial onboarding. As a new member unable to post links and images, I offer this data for transparency within the community.

Thank you

3 Likes

Dear @Macarli01 I appreciate your report, and after giving it a comprehensive assessment, I came to this conclusion:

For Trial Gift

+10 posts on BOS and meet the 3.5k impressions on Twitter; therefore, you’re eligible for the $30 gift for the trial phase.

For leveling up or dismissal

-meet 3.5k impressions = 1 mark
-You engaged on our post on at least 70% on VIP chamber = 1 mark
-memes = 0.5 mark
-graphics = 0.5 mark
With a total of 3 marks

According to the marking scheme of our DAO, you’re hereby leveled up to the NOVICE level Read about the novice level and we will send you the badge as a verified engaged.

Note
Wait for guidelines and further information on how to receive your $30 gift and if you’re able to level up, it’s mandatory to join our DAO on Astro as a “Verified Engager.”

Observation

-Make more creative posts and content on BOS moving forward
-Retweet less on X, instead quote the tweet, and comment on importing posts related to the ecosystem.

2 Likes

Hi @Macarli01

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro
Description- Requesting for 24.6NEAR @1.22 for 30$ bounty gift , for the Freelancer DAO trial phase bounty, since I’m eligible for the bounty.

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc

Video

Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

Thanks. Also request a proposal to be added to our DAO by requesting to become a “verified Engager”

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m excited to level up and contribute more. Looking forward to the next steps! :blush::rocket:

2 Likes

Hello @alphaflex! I’m MAC ARLI, here to extend my warm greetings.

I’ve successfully completed my tasks for SEPTEMBER , where I was deeply involved with Freelancers DAO. To provide you with a clear overview, I’ve organized a comprehensive task list in the attached spreadsheet:

Twitter analytics:

Whatsapp status:

Meetings and AMAs:

Telegram username- @Mirror2580

Near native wallet- macarli.near

NearSocial profile link-

Twitter stats:

Total NEAR related Posts:

Tweets - 31

Meme tweets - 10

Near Social post- 39

Infographic- 2

Telegram Sticker - 1

Thank you for giving me this opportunity

2 Likes

nice report i liked your work Marketing :blush:

Thanks for your report @Macarli01

After a careful review as a recently promoted novice of FDAO this is your evaluation your meet up to all KPI for the novice engager.

Claimable reward

Twitter post: 30 x 1$

Meme: 10 x 2$

Graphics: 2 x 5$

Total rewards: 50$ which is the max for Novice

Criteria For Leveling Up

●well constructed post by a novice

●Meet up 5k Impressions on twitter in a month

●Been active on our socials

●Original contents and proper use of mandatory

hashtags

●Joining weekly calls

●On-chain activity

Feedback

*Make more original content on twitter and BOS

*work on improving your engagement likes, reposts, and comments.

you are hereby eligible to be promoted to the Lancer stage but due to the reason of we having a limited slot you will continue as a novice thank you
You can head to Astro Dao to claim your $50 reward 45.04 $NEAR with e pricing $1.11

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc

Video

Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

thanks for that sir , i will improve my work and work hard in future

1 Like

hello @Macarli01

I hope this message finds you well. We regret to inform you that we must terminate our contract due to the manipulative attempt to reach the set KPI you made 25 Twitter posts few days before report submission.
Engager Status
DISMISSAL
We appreciate your efforts thus far and wish you success in your future endeavors.

Best regards,
F-DAO

Please, sir, grant me another chance. I faced illness for a few weeks this month, but I diligently completed my work. I tweeted 9-10 times, created 2 infographics, and designed 10 memes with a proper schedule, leaving a gap of 1-2 days between each. I did not post 25 tweet , I only post 20 tweets before the report deadline, as I previously explained. Please review my work in the trial phase report, which adheres to the specified conditions. Kindly afford me one more opportunity; I am committed to improving. If my performance doesn’t meet expectations next month, you can withhold payment. I assure you, I am not engaging in spammy behavior. Please try to understand my situation. @Psalmy plz look into this .

1 Like

Hi @Macarli01 so nice of you to engage and serve the ecosystem.
We would grant everyone another chance, but for now we’ve limited slot, you must understand you where not dismissed cause you didn’t do well ofc you did well and we needed to reduce the engagers cause of the budget currently but when everything is ok we would call for does we dismiss to continue from their current level.
Hope you understand? This would not take so much time like you think let’s just organized things we would bring the dedicated once back

1 Like

okay sir no problem , i will ready to serve for FDAO and near any time in future .

2 Likes

Hope for best bro, keep do word good they will definitely take you in next month. when they get more fund the will definitely take you in.

2 Likes