FDAO file for [ @Greatlaw]

Hello [@Greatlaw ] This is your transparent file on forum & your report and jurisdiction would be done on this post thread only.

Activities tend to start as early as possible within (1st-7th) and report should be submitted within 20th-25th of any month your activities was carried out.

The link on how to start your test phase would be sent to your email :e-mail: so it would be great to utilize the doc

:memo: Note: if you miss the deadline to submit your report , you would have to submit it the next month on the 20th -25th.

1 Like

Good day FDAO
this is the report for my trial phase in the month of august.
The activities i did are all in the document below

1 Like

Hello @Greatlaw glad to have your report, recently went through your report and my review are as follows

For Trial Gift

+10 post on BOS and meet the 3.5k impressions on twitter therefore you’re eligible for the 30$ gift for the trial phase.

For Level up or dismissal

• meet 3.5k impressions = 1 mark
  • You engaged on our post on at least 70% on VIP chamber = 1 mark
  • Attended atleast 3 of our calls = 1 mark

With the total of =3 marks

According to the marking scheme of our DAO you’re hereby leveled up to the NOVICE level read about the novice level and we would send you the badge as a verified Engager congrats”

Status - Leveled UP

Note
Wait for guidelines and further information on how to receive your 30$ gift and if you where able to level up it’s mandatory to join our DAO on Astro as a “Verified Engager”

Observations

• Despite been given ample time to do the necessary activities of FDAO, many of your posts seemed to be in a rush and made towards the end of the month, this should be avoided in the Novice Phase
  • Creativity seems to be lacking, Please improve in your knowledge base of FDAO and NEAR
1 Like

Hi @Greatlaw

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro
Description- Requesting for 24.6NEAR @1.22 for 30$ bounty gift , for the Freelancer DAO trial phase bounty, since I’m eligible for the bounty.

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc
Video
Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

Thanks. Also request a proposal to be added to our DAO by requesting to become a “verified Engager”

1 Like

Report for september
My Account is Not Dedicated as I also engaged on activities not $Near related , link above for review to consensus with my detailed payout

Total tweet : 80
T

Thanks for your report @Greatlaw .

Activities and Rewards

4 memes created, per memes is 2$ = 8$
8 Tweets , per tweet is 1$ = 8$
0 Graphic, $5 per graphics and max pay for graphics from our DAO is 3 =$0
WhatsApp post | 2 post on status = 2$
Total amount = 18$
According to new structure and due to funds reduction by the MDAO we have limited budget and agreed on making the max for NOVICE 18$ for this month.

Marking Scheme to determine level up

joined 3 Calls = 1 marks
good post and nice memes = 1 mark
Good report = 0mark
good impression and active on telegram & BOS = 0marks
Total mark 2 | 2/6
You’re hereby not allowed to level up to Lancer stage.

Feedback

●please be more active generally

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro
Description- Requesting for 16.36 NEAR @1.11 for 18$ , for the NOVICE bounty

Link-> [add your forum file link]