FDAO file for [@Harryop]

Hello [@Harryop] This is your transparent file on forum & your report and jurisdiction would be done on this post thread only.

Activities tend to start as early as possible within (1st-7th) and report should be submitted within 20th-25th of any month your activities was carried out.

The link on how to start your test phase was sent to your email :e-mail: so it would be great to utilize the doc

:memo: Note: if you miss the deadline to submit your report , you would have to submit it the next month on the 20th -25th.

2 Likes

The file below contains the report from @Harryop being part of the free trial Engagers onboarding on F-DAO for August
I’m sharing this post for transparency as the usear is new to the forum and unable to share links and images.

[FDAO doc file of VR$A - Google Docs

2 Likes

I worked in the FreelancerDAO as a trail engager for the month of August. Being new on the forums i couldn’t upload thus my leader did it for me as a transparency factor.

2 Likes

Dear @Harryop I appreciate your report, and after giving it a comprehensive assessment, I came to this conclusion:

For Trial Gift

+10 posts on BOS and meet the 3.5k impressions on Twitter; therefore, you’re eligible for the $30 gift for the trial phase.

For leveling up or dismissal

-meet 3.5k impressions = 1 mark
-You engaged on our post on at least 70% on VIP chamber = 1 mark
-memes = 0.6 mark
-graphics = 0.5 mark
With a total of 3.1 marks

According to the marking scheme of our DAO, you’re hereby leveled up to the NOVICE level Read about the novice level and we will send you the badge as a verified engaged.

Note
Wait for guidelines and further information on how to receive your $30 gift and if you’re able to level up, it’s mandatory to join our DAO on Astro as a “Verified Engager.”

Observation

-Make more creative posts and content on BOS moving forward
-Retweet less on X, instead quote the tweet, and comment on importing posts related to the ecosystem.

2 Likes

thank you for this opportunity .
i will make sure that I will be useful to the ecosystem.

I will work on your observations.
thankyou

2 Likes

Hi @Harryop

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro
Description- Requesting for 24.6NEAR @1.22 for 30$ bounty gift , for the Freelancer DAO trial phase bounty, since I’m eligible for the bounty.

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc

Video

Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

Thanks. Also request a proposal to be added to our DAO by requesting to become a “verified Engager”

1 Like

I’m Harryop, and I served as the Novice Engager for the month of September. I maintained a high level of activity in the channel throughout the entire month.
I did my level best for the community.

here is the link for September month::
September File

Below given is my Twitter Analytics ::

I attended all the community calls ::

I attended in all the contests helmed by the community whose links are provided in the sheet link.

proof of WhatsApp status ::

My statistics ::
Tweets : 31
Memes : 10
Graphics : 2
Twitter Impression : 8753
BOS posts : 41

Obliged for working , hope cherries in the future.

2 Likes

Hello thanks for your report kindly make your attached sheet accessible.

Thanks for your report @Harryop

After a careful review as a recently promoted novice of FDAO this is your evaluation your meet up to all KPI for the novice engager.

Claimable reward

Twitter post: 30 x 1$

Meme: 10 x 2$

Graphics: 2 x 5$

Total rewards: 50$ which is the max for Novice

Criteria For Leveling Up

●well constructed post by a novice

●Meet up 5k Impressions on twitter in a month

●Been active on our socials

●Original contents and proper use of mandatory

hashtags

●Joining weekly calls

●On-chain activity

Feedback

*Make more original content on twitter and BOS

*work on improving your engagement likes, reposts, and comments.

you are hereby eligible to be promoted to the Lancer stage but due to the reason of we having a limited slot you will continue as a novice thank you
You can head to Astro Dao to claim your $50 reward 45.04 $NEAR with e pricing $1.11

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc

Video

Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

sorry for posting here i mistakenly replied on @Harryop file

Thank sir , For giving me the opportunity by levelling me up.

I Have one update in my info
My twitter id :: @varshaahhhh_ has been hacked and i couldn’t get it back

so from now on i will be working with my new twitter handle :: https://twitter.com/analyticalgawd

Thanking the FDAO Fam for supporting me in the act.

1 Like