[event proposal]near music heritage festival may 2022

It was a very great show…nice one :white_heart:

1 Like

@williamx this is a proof of the event

@williamx

Hey, @Romanus,

Thank you for the info, the video looks great. However councils are still waiting for a proper full reports in which we encourage you to includes as much info as possible, so we all can measure the success of the event and also provide community some insights about the impact that it generated to the ecosystem.

Some suggestion:

Exact event day & actual revenue. I can see in the video the Revenue is different (outdoor) from the indoor stage that you proposed in the proposal.

How did this event help you get closer to the sustainable goal?

Can you give some numbers & the link where we can track those?

How many people attended?

We’d love to know the singers that performed in the show, and the winners …

Again, the poster and the video looks amazing. Congratulations! Please help preparing a report with numbers & related info.

1 Like

Thank you @williamx
Yaba College Of Technology went on strike in which I sent a prove. During strike nothing can be held in school during strike which I knew it going to be a long term so I shifted location outside campus due to I never wanted to change the event date. Event was held on the 27th of May in Faeland Hall outside campus.

1 Like

@williamx
By uniting musicians and dancers under one roof in comfort to showcase their talent. And it met our goal on that. Thank you

1 Like

@williamx
People who attended was 84 and the event lasted till 11pm. We couldn’t really reward those first 20 due to:

1. Budget was affected drastically
  2. We struggled and try to focus more on a successful event due to low budget
  3. We paid ahead of time to the event center we propose before the strike and since we changed plan of location due to school strike, we didn’t get our full refund from the center as they claim to restrict others from booking 27th of May. This act affected their business.

Hopefully we intend to reward them when I’m fit. My all went on that event to avoid issues of not making that event come to pass. It was tough for me.

1 Like

@williamx

@larkim from the NXM Family & Emar performed on the event day. You will get to meet them on our telegram group

Here is a link :

NEAR MUSIC HERITAGE :musical_note:
Near Music Heritage is a festival featuring music and cultural dance from the African perspective with performers from the national and international act.

1 Like

@williamx I want to say a big thank you.

1 Like

@williamx I’m yet to get your feedback … Thank you

1 Like

Hi there, thank you for the report,

Please update the list of the winners also. Many thanks!

1 Like

@williamx
Fireboy - Dancer
Olawale - Singer
Lightgold- Singer

Yet to open a wallet for them due to i sold my phone to support the event .

@williamx I’m I cleared now & am I free to request for the remaining balance? Thanks :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi @Romanus, I understand that the price fluctuation affects everyone, however there’s no “fix” rate on NEAR that we require you to follow for the budget requested, which mean the value of the amount when you requested is real-time value, equal to 50% of total budget at that time and it down to you to manage the fund for the event.

Unfortunately, we can’t process the remaining amount until the report is fully delivered with the information of prize recipients.

2 Likes

@williamx I have the list of first 20 person and the list of 3 winners… I’m capable in fulfilling the first 20 with the opening and funding of near protocol account but i was hoping i will pay the 3 winners from the second payout since we spent beyond budget and there was no extras to fund any artist. We are in progress with the on going music production with the 1st winner. We have achieve our purpose and we have faithfully accomplished it. We only need to crown it with honesty retaining our integrity by funding our winners in the competition.

2 Likes

Hi @Romanus, please activate wallet for them and share here. You can use the sencond funding to transfer rewards for them after that.

1 Like

@williamx Thank you :blush: I will do that

@williamx

abidemi.near

63286a642be32b71f50f29908b56e90bfcd80a933b1a982c5446c02162cc4a13

1eaf70d76218d58ae257215f0f87efe5ac824a7577341ad162c6eb38f6bd8a71

1a03110df3216cf4c8075e8cb4ad630a7bc9747f2232a8ee57829876381dd84e - winner

4e6e7be33fab48c06f493be3ee6e39ce92ef8fa0a8176b88b4531334729a252f - 3rd runner

cf2da6fcf876ce7f0ec01d2597a05655941333c25d9ad3a758d44200217bc2b2 - 2nd runner

ziglar.near

Larkim.near

Abdulkareem.near

Tyskofo.near

More are yet to respond… I sent out the link to create and they send their address. But the address for the list of 3winners is available… Meanwhile let me proceed with the payout request for the payment of the 3winners. Thank you

1 Like

Due to the recent drop in the market, our DAO is not funded to be able to process the second half of your payout at this moment. Please bare with us, and as soon as we receive our funding for June, I will contact you to have you resubmit. We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope you are understanding of the circumstances.

@williamx @Paul @Monish016 @rhymetaylor @Romanus

3 Likes

Okay… I understand Enjoy @williamx @bonepolice

1 Like