Ecosystem Success Weekly Update - 07/30/2021
- Progress building out a highly detailed community-driven NEAR official ecosystem map, and an accompanying web app
- Continue codifying the workflows and handoff criteria between different teams in the ecosystem.
- Initial outreach plan and collateral to projects building on NEAR.
- Added projects to the account management queue. Bi-weekly projects syncs for launched projects, initial conversations with pre-launch projects.
- Ecosystem map repo MVP is live - get contributing!
- Channel clean up
- Streamlining handoff process across multiple communication channels (Email, Discord, Slack)
- One place in each com channel for ES handoff to ensure balls don’t get dropped & provide organisation
- ES Landing Page
- Will go live this week. This will provide an overview of the ES team, how we work and how to engage with us
- Finalised feedback forms and NPS surveys complete.
- ES team took ownership of 7 new projects looking to build on NEAR, continued conversations with established projects.
- Finalized ES mission vision and objectives
Challenges & Blockers:
- Achieving consensus across teams regarding process and accountability as projects navigate the ecosystem. How can ES improve the user and founder experience in a decentralized ecosystem?
- Locating and parsing information from disparate ecosystem data sources and NEARians with the institutional knowledge.
- Syncing with design/Jake & web developers to get ecosystem web app v1 live asap
- Send Intro out to 25 projects building/live on NEAR
- Ecosystem Map submissions/updates
- Publish ES Roadmap