[draft introduction] On Near Dance foundation

HOW TO USE DANCE FOUNDATION TO MARKET NEAR AND INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF HOLDERS AND PROMOTE NFT(tickets)

Greetings to all nearians on the ecosystem.

I’m psalm by name IRl a dance artist and a crypto enthusiast.

As I’ve been helping and doing my best to the Near Ecosystem as a contributor.

Worked as Mod and community management in Most Near Nft and also have more plan on the space to grow my own community.

Now this is my part as a contributor on Near Ecosystem on space.

Now let’s get to why am writing this proposal, as a dancer IRL I’m ready to contribute with my skills to help grow Near ecosystem and also build my skills from here too.

Now how can I promote Near with dance ?? :thinking: this is a tricky question but I can clear your doubt and break it down for you with my idea :bulb: and vision as a dancer.

I’m a dance influencer, like I did a little project for Near titled dance ambassador, which I requested for lil funds to do this [Approved] FOR NEAR DANCE AMBASSADOR (NDA) February 2022 - #31 by Psalmy

But Now I’ve a big goal and I have it all mapped out, just need support, assistance, advice and discussion to make this project a success.

Near Dance Foundation: is a dance company that brings the base level of dance and content as service and product.

These is a dance business where different collections of dance activities are been marketed and new skill are been derived.

These companies product and service involves

1. Dance academy: to own a dance academy you need a studio so you can teach dance of different styles to dance lovers

Link to a draft or sketch of a dance academy [https://instagram.com/dwpacademy?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=]

Another dance studio with their company logo on the wall [The Kinjaz on Instagram: "👽👾🎮 Level: TONY. moves: @xtonytran dudes: @kinjaz @_anthonylee_ @mikeosong @itsjason217 @charlieguymusik cam: @vibrvncy Tees: @kin.aesthetik #kinjaz #kidcudi #travisscott #tonytran #choreography #dancevideo #dancecrew"] [https://instagram.com/dncracademy?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=]

1. Selling of our customized shirts hoodies and also amazing fashion wears (having near logo which glows in the dark)
  2. Dance crew: best dancers would be selected as core member of the foundation crew, to produce content videos

Not to say much

VISIONS AND GOAL

I would make a new proposal after this draft, and also an introduction and milestones.

In brief the goal here dance foundation has brought to us is huge as our vision is to bring millions of talent not just dance to $Near.

Huge awareness on social media

Improve talent and skills

Blockchain (Near) making impact to the society and training people with dream of becoming a dancer.

HOW CAN WE PROMOTE NEAR ?

1. Ticket and registration sales : tickets to our shows would be sold as an NFT on Mintbase, in this case increasing the amount of near holders
  2. Onboarding thousands of people to near dancers and non dancer and bringing most on-chain and also enjoy the tools of voting on Astro DAO to bring In democracy
  3. Dance website which would have instructions on how to open a near wallet and how to use Mintbase, and how they can buy Near from dex and other of our information as dance foundation on the website
  4. Promoting nice songs from near music and other beat organizations on near, so lots of people can dance to it and also provide massive downloads/buy/stream of artists songs either on Mintbase where’s minted or posted
  5. Opening of wallet for thousands of users who would want to participate on our dance challenge, dance competition, sponsorship, partnership and other form of involvement

For more promotion. My idea :bulb: would be nice if Near have their own personal studio in Nigeria which might cost a lot but it’s a one time pay.

And any event near would want to hold our studio can be used as a hall so as to save income.

This studio would be designed with near logo (painted) so when doing video documentary the Near background would also be involved.

This would be a huge opportunity to own or personal studio to reach out to people.

OR

We rent a studio weekly which would also cost a lot and make us dependent to cover renting and facilities for long term project

Project is 70% marketing and 30% creative

And since creative only accepts DAO marketing can cover this (community opinion?)

SUSTAINABILITY

Ticket sales(NFT) from hosting an event

Artist sponsors and Dance promotion

Product sales (customize wears)

Video shoot for musicians or dance competition

Registration Form from prospects.

To Make Near popular and trend

As am into dance and crypto currency’s, I would use this medium to invite popular dancers as I’ve connections to them as a dancer and also hold lectures on how to use NFT,S as tickets so other people can learn about the new technology of blockchains.

Now you can sell your tickets on blockchain, and having your tickets on your wallet as gate pass than holding a paper ticket which can get missing or have no data about the ticket after the event.

In summary this project would promote near by promoting Nearnft(ticketing)>Introducing more people to NFT market place> opening thousands of wallet> bringing more people to hold near > using Near as a means of payment method> bringing awareness about near for people who have little or no knowledge about Near.

On the near foundation site tutorials and guide to open wallet>connect to market place> buy near tokens would be on the website so as people find it easy to do.

Fashion inspiration for our customized near costume for our dance videos [https://instagram.com/wisdm?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=]

Now this brings me back to your thoughts about this project?!