FUND3R brings compliant, scalable & transparent funding capabilities to the NEAR ecosystem.
In the following post, I will walk you through the motivation for this, cover how it’s built, and show you a demo of the end-to-end product.
- End-users: Getting a grant within the NEAR ecosystem is now an easier and more transparent process. Submit your info once, schedule a call with the team & demo your product milestones in public calls.
- Grant operators: Run your grants program with the state-of-the-art DAO tools without worrying about not having invoices, signed agreements, or milestone check-ins FUND3R provides a streamlined compliant process that uses on-chain payment, legal agreement, and accounting to speed up the process and bring more transparency.
- Everyone: Check out the video, testnet version & bring your feedback.
FUND3R aims at making life easier for both the end user and the grant operators.
On the user side, it provides a unique place to submit and follow up the process to make the experience seamless.
On the grant operator side, FUND3R aims to bring more compliance, transparency, and scalability by not only unloading the grant operators from some administrative and legal work but also connecting the payment to the DAO.
FUND3R is a platform that provides tooling for end-to-end management of a grant lifecycle, significantly improving the barrier of entry to run your grant program.
It provides the tooling to run a smooth submission & office process:
- Scheduling the interviews for project validation/rejection (integrating with Calendly)
- KYC Validation (integrating with KYC DAO)
- Contract agreement signature (integrating with HelloSign)
- Accounting (Auto-generated invoices)
- Transparent on-chain payments (integrating with AstroDAO)
- Management of milestones (interviews & payments)
- Email notifications (feature to be implemented soon)
Please join our Telegram group to share your feedback: https://t.me/FUND3RNEAR
- Sandoche from NEAR Foundation is doing end-to-end development
- Gus from NEARWEEK bringing the idea & feedback
- Denys from Stardust for technical feasibility & troubleshooting
- Rest of my engineering & product colleagues at NEAR Foundation for testing & feedback
Wanna join? We are looking for more contributors & projects that wish to test out the software in practice