I’m psalm am a year plus on $Near Ecosystem and I’m making this post to share some of my opinion to improve near and increase different categories of onboarding new users as part of near vision.
I was onboarded through OWS and it was really helpful last year and made $Near pump during that period, because New people where expose to near during those opportunities.
HOW OWS HELPED THE COMMUNITY
- Keeping community members busy with activities
- Onboarding new categories of contributors
- Creating hype for Near community
- Making blog post about Near and Near related projects
- Keeping the forum lively and introducing new active member involving in activities
- Helping in memes making and translation of words
- Improving contributors on learning more by trying new opportunities
- Expanding near account on various social media
- Proving Infographics and giving opportunities to community members to involve in growing $Near
- Providing job opportunities to the communities
LACK OF OWS BRINGS ABOUT
- Lack of job opportunities
- Lack of hype and creativity
- Community Members are been inactive cause of less activities
- Less onboarding activities
- Lack of community engagement and contribution to the ecosystem
Of recent the community are been less busy and looking for activities to involve with.
A little story on my crypto journey
Joing OWS with lack of knowledge on Web3 and blockchain, but with the fact I wanted to involve with the little opportunity to promote Near I had no option but to start learning about cryptography and now from a No coiner
am now a good crypto trader,analyst , Degen and a good ambassador on Near which am proud of my growth and self development.
When the community is strong individually it’s an achievement for the Ecosystem.
It’s really unfair to give 10,000$ to just an individual all for the sake of professionalism to fulfill a project when you can give such task as a catalogue of opportunities to still fulfill same goal, like it was done Here before by the OWS so anyone in the community can pick any task they’re capable of doing, I believe the open opportunities given before really helped lot of people and it was a fair budget and was worth it.
propose to reconsider
We can reconsider the fact of bringing a New system of opportunities to the community so as individuals we are promoting near, it’s not compulsory to promote near as a DAO or guild as many don’t have opportunities to contribute in a DAO since the house of merit gets more opportunities.
Near was really doing good since the existence of opportunity given to communities to promote near and this brought attraction and got the attention of investors Processing: B5D69809-1718-48DA-98D9-39B4A01A29D6.jpeg…
Individuals can promote near in a very unique way and with a fair amount, it’s not compulsory to be a guild or DAO the community as individuals should involve and engage on activities
All for the sake of professionalism
Imagine what a guild is proposing for memes, such huge amounts going to just 1 project while the community during OWS collects 5$ per memes.
And there’s something I also noticed, cause leaders need to make good example, I also noticed favoritism power within our leaders which is not fair and out of law, everyone should be treated equally and no one is above the law
Please our leaders should make good examples let’s make $Near the best decentralized protocol, cause this is the community funds and should be used wisely to grow & build the Ecosystem.
IF YOURE IN SUPPORT OF BRINGING BACK OWS PLEASE MAKE IT KNOWN
With consensus from other OWS beneficiaries I would like us to make a comment below and drop your thoughts