Howdy everybody, Shot & Cameron here from Banyan Collective!
As Developer Governance ramps up, we found it necessary to have a Data Infrastructure working group.
| Notes can be found here NEAR Hacks|| Calendar can be found here (TBD) at ?? EST) LINK NOT ACTIVE https://nearhacks.com/data-calendar|
| TG-Group: TBA||Governance forum post: TBA|
- Way data is interpreted & indexed is important for the end user for clean onboarding on the application level
- AS we push standards a robust data indexing framework must be present so end users can easily navigate these new specifications. For ex; nUSDC not showing on block explorer.
- Provides an opportunity for web2 back end developers to thrive and provide value in the NEAR ecosystem.
- Engage the community more to Interface with Pagoda developer tooling
- Onboard additional data infrastructure partners across the world
- Push decentralization of indexing and RPCs (similar to Infura’s current initiative), Oracles, and Indexers
- Bring all the builders creating NEAR data heavy and analytical tools together
- Building open source tooling for data infrastructure
- RPCs, Oracles, Indexers
- Robust Data Dashboards, Notification Systems
- Pagoda: Indexer, Lakes, Dev Console
- Block Explorers: Invoker Labs, Octopus Network
- RPCS: Infura, Pocket
- Marketplaces Building Indexers: Mintbase, Few&Far
- Notification Systems: Notifi
- Dashboards: Leap, Odyssey
- Validators: Metapool, Foundry
Comment below if you would like to get involved and DM your telegram me so you can be added to the group chat.