Curious about Where NEAR is in the following few weeks?!
- Blockchain constitutionalism: the role of legitimacy in polycentric systems; June 6-7, Florence, Italy. Mya Shofany, Regulatory Lead on NEAR Foundation Legal team, is speaking on the Network Governance panel.
- Epic Web3 Conference; June 9, Lisbon, Portugal. Chris Donovan , NF General Counsel, is speaking on a panel Strategies for Navigating the Legal and Regulatory Landscape of Web3.
- NF Team meets with Parliament in Brussels on June 9. Mya Shofany, Regulatory Lead on NEAR Foundation Legal team, leads NF presence. Topic of discussion: AMLR and its effect on smart contracts and web3.
- Viva Tech Paris; June 14-17. Marieke Flament, NEAR Foundation CEO, is speaking (June 16) on Is Crypto Still Trustworthy? panel. NEAR <> Cosmose Boat cruise on the Seine to follow as a side event (June 14, 7 pm - 1 am).
- Collision; June 26-29. Illia is speaking w/ Elad Gil on the Crypto Stage. Two masteclasses with the BOS focus. Panel discussion led by the Horizon team. Turn key booth.
Collision is fast approaching the NEAR Horizon team are organising another VC Pitch event! This is a great opportunity to sit down with some prominent VC’s, get invaluable feedback on your project, and make some impactful and lasting connections.
You can apply to pitch directly HERE, but be quick! The planned application close date is June 12th.
Just want to come and network with the team and other projects? That’s cool too! RSVP here.
- ETHPrague; June 9-11. BOS bounty, workshop (Vlad Frolov).
- ETHGlobal Waterloo; June 23-25. Partner table, BOS bounty, workshop (Illia).