Cross-over the EP; Afro-fusion

Proposal for NXM guild
Project Title: Cross over The Ep; Afro fusion
Duration: July 1st - 30th

About Me: My name is Mustapha Kolawole aka Mubzybeat(mubzy.near). I’m an Afrobeat Producer versatile in other Genres of music.
I have been an active member of the Nxm community, winning the first beat remake contest by Beatdao and I have also been on a number of projects by notable individuals in the ecosystem with one of many the Near Mixtape

Introduction: Music is a way of life. A tool in the hands of people who compose and sing. it’s been prove that creatives have been making news daily in the ecosystem through music from all over the world which is a whole lot of exciting experience. Genres of music has been intertwined making alot of cross over hits in the Ecosystem.

Project: Cross over the Ep
The project title is called ‘Cross over the Ep’.
This is a musical compilation that talks about the fusion of different genres with Afrobeat as the root.
The music compiled in the EP will communicate throughout the ecosystem irrespective of country, and continent.
This project will include Afro-pop, Dancehall, Afro-swing(Ukafrobeat), and Afro rave(Arabian afrobeat)

Collaborators: i would love to feature @scarmanbaba @Gabriel @bigM so we can make it a 4 artiste compilation and at the end of production, the songs will be minted on the NXM guild mint store

Funding: We request $500 in Near which will be spent thus:
Mixing and Mastering of 3 tracks: $150
Graphics: $20
Scarman: $60
Gabriel: $60
Big M: $60
Mubzy: $100

Total: $500

50% (250USD) of the funds for commencement of project and 50% (250USD) after completion