( proposal ) nxm collaboration contest

Hello Fam.

Greetings to y’all, I’m @ELKHUSH an active member of several communities in the web3 ecosystem and also a council leader with the Newly introduced Capital Guild community, I would like to propose an idea for a visual challenge which would be in form of a collaboration, in this challenge, I would be giving a theme “ASPIRE AFRICA” ( this theme is geared towards assisting creatives from NFT sales directly, it is not a personal project but a project that’ll assist creatives )
Producers of the NXM and other communities interested will create a beat for this project, the best Afrobeat would be chosen and will be uploaded in a Google drive for artists to record on in relating to the theme
Key rules about the beat production is:
It must be strictly Afrobeat with some traditional instruments
It must be a mid tempo beat for clarity of interpretation
It must also be well made and sophisticated.

Graphic designers will also be allowed to create a dope artwork for the song cover which the best artwork for the song cover will be chosen, and then we will do a live band recording for the artist and producer which will be used as an unlockable for whoever buys the the audio NFT, We’re also going to be giving at least %30 of the royalties to the NXM community to support producers/artists who needs to get equipments for their creative space, all the winners on this project will also be added to the royalty split of the audio NFT in the NXM Mintbase store.
We will also reach out to the Marketing Dao for assistance as we plan to do a Twitter contest to promote this project and get collectors to buy the audio NFT.
Thereafter all other entries that wasn’t chosen will be minted in the NXM Mintbase store.
The 30% given back to the NXM community from this project is from the project itself and not from the Mintbase smart contract of the store.

All entries will be voted on by me and the council leaders of the NXM community, this is an open challenge for all artists and producers to partake in and it is also going to be a timely challenge to always prepare producers, artists and graphic designers for more to come with better goodies attached.

I will also be airdropping my audio NFT “Man tire” to the council leaders who’ll partake in this voting process.

I’ll be working with @Roxy for the video coverage of the liveband.

To achieve this project I’ll be requesting for funding for;

Winner, Producers: $100
Winner, Artists: $50
Winner, graphic designer: $50
Team bounty: $70
Live band Hiring/recording: $300
Videographer bounty/editing: $200
Preparations/transportation live band recording: $130
Total: $900

Target: elkhush1.near

I’m requesting for 50% $450 funding to kickstart this project if accepted by the community.
This project is expected to take at least 3 weeks to complete upon the day of start.
@Monish016 @Paul @NxM

5 Likes

Wow! This is a great project brother. Let’s get it done. Happy to be part of the team :pray:t4:

1 Like

Cool… how does the project make the proceeds it wants give back though?! And the Twitter campaign to get the nfts bought sounded superb (would love to read more into that)

1 Like

Greetings @Ace if im to understand your question about the proceeds and how I intend to give back, this will be done from the royalty split as we’ll also consider adding the winners of the project on it. The Twitter campaign will be done by running a few contest for people with the most reactions, hitting up some Twitter spaces like Tamago, Emanate, SoundSplash and a few others. Thank you

LFG :rocket::rocket: Fam :raised_hands:, I’m glad

Great project :fire: brother

1 Like