Creating utility

Our project for this month will take a new dimension but still within the mandate of the Near x ART Dao.

We will be creating NFT in its physical form. This will be unique from any token present in the mintbase store because we intend to create NFT that focuses on some of the attributes of Near protocol and Web 3 ecosystem.

Tokens to be produced are as follows:

1.Dedicated arts explaining web 3 and its attributes

2.Dedicated arts to the founders of Near Protocol

3.Dedicated arts to Nearverse

4.Dedicated arts to builders and creatives in the Near Ecosystem.

All items listed above will have come in both digital and physical form. The collectors/buyers of this NFTs will get the physical form delivered to their doorstep.

Objective:

• This token will serve as a treasure to web 3 enthusiast in the Near ecosystem.
• To encourage more people to collect/buy nft
• To promote Near Protocol.
• To give a well-defined explanation of Near protocol and its attributes.

Budget breakdown:

• Production cost - $900: This includes cost of materials and time spent in the production of these tokens

Breakdown:

Production cost will include the following but not limited to:

Cost of materials - $400 : This will include the following but not limited to
Oil colour
Black
White
Blue
Yellow
Red
Burnt umber
Burnt seina
Yellow ocer

Hong brush
Stable brush
Flat brush
Round brush
Linseed oil
Linquin
Turpentine
Canvas
Stretcher
Binder
Framing

Bounty for artist that will work on the project - $70 each. Atleast 5 artists will work on the project.

Renting of space - $100 : This is going to be more of a collaborative work, so the artist will have to meet

Logistics & welfare - $50

• Video shoot - $300: Professional videos will be made to give a more detailed explanation of the concepts behind these nfts. check out some of the videos we made last month

Atleast 5 video content will be created for this NFT of arts created.

•

Total: $1,200

Hey @Supercoolkay ,
Can you clarfiy a few things in the above proposal:

• When you speak of “tokens” you are referring to NFTs of Artworks?
  • Who will be creating these tokens?
  • Who will shoot the video?
  • Will these people be onboarded?
  • Can you give some more details about the promotion and social media management as it lacks concise info and targets.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for your response. @ted.iv

Yes I am referring to the NFTs of Artworks

For the creation of the NFT artworks, the creators will be selected offline and some of the creators maybe selected from the creators of the previous NFTs in our store; depending on the flexibility of the creators/ artists

The service of a videographer will be employed. I won’t say a specific videographer due to availability. But this was the videographer for our previous project. Link to his Instagram

Yes, the creatives will be onboarded and introduced to the Near x Art community.

I mentioned shooting a video for the NFTs. So the promotion will entail sponsoring the video on Twitter and other socials to reach more audience. I am currently working on the promotion of our previous content on Twitter. Check here for sample

Also, for social media management,This will include the fee for daily activity on all our socials. We are limited to just Twitter for now. But for this month, we would like to spread across all socials.

Thank you for the questions, I am happy to always clarify.

How do you intend to onboard the new members? To date, it looks like no artists have been onboarded. For me, this project still lacks some essential details.

@ted.iv

New members will be onboarded from the group of creatives that will work on these projects. I.e the artists, assistant artists, videographer, photographer, etc.

So far, we have onboarded 15 artists both from our previous and recent works. List includes:

1.Markcduke.near
2.maqic.near
3.Marveolise.near
4.Afrigoldconcepts.near
5.walenear.near
6. Franklinart.near
7.Isaiahfadare.near
8. Afrigoldconcepts.near
9.Chijiokekaduru.near
10.Uncleshakila.near
11.Olamilepoun.near 12.Ayanwoledanieloluwatobiloba.near
13.Unicolourart.near
14.lekkyberry.near
15.festusnedum1987.near

I have also worked with another guild to onboard over 230 creatives.

For the previous project, onboarding wasn’t a priority but the creation of art that will be good for both NFT and physical as part of the sustainability goal, was the main focus.

Moving forward, we will include onboarding to does plans.
Thank you.

@Supercoolkay thanks for the updates.

I still feel like the cost breakdown could have a more detailed approach, and also the promotion and social media could be directed towards Marketing DAO with the correct metrics.

Thanks for the response @ted.iv

Production cost will include the following but

1. Cost of materials - $400 : This will include the following but not limited to

Oil colour
Black
White
Blue
Yellow
Red
Burnt umber
Burnt seina
Yellow ocer

Hong brush
Stable brush
Flat brush
Round brush
Linseed oil
Linquin
Turpentine
Canvas
Stretcher
Binder
Framing

1. Bounty for artist that will work on the project - $70 each. Atleast 5 artists will work on the project.

2. Renting of space - $100 : This is going to be more of a collaborative work, so the artist will have to meet

3. Logistics & welfare - $50

Atleast 5 video content will be created for this NFT of arts created.

As for the promotion cost, We would refer that to marketing Dao.
Thank you.

@Supercoolkay if the marketing costs are being referred to the marketing DAO is there a reason to still include them here?

1 Like

Oops
I just updated it @ted.iv

It will need to be updated in the overall proposal too! I would also appreciate it if you could add in all the extra info to the initial proposal so the information can be clear as possible, this is best practice in structuring proposals. thanks

1 Like

I previously updated it on the overall proposal and I have now updated the additional informations in this proposal.
Thanks for the guidance @ted.iv