[Closed] Talks on NEAR Youtube & Socials - OCTOBER & NOVEMEBR 2023

Dear Team Near and @marketingdao-council

I am Albion, representing “Talks on NEAR,” a YouTube channel and social media platform dedicated to educating the Web3 community, and developers, and onboarding them to the NEAR Ecosystem. Our content includes explainer videos, interviews, insights, and updates related to NEAR and its ecosystem, all crafted with high-quality content on a minimal budget.

In the upcoming months of October and November, we have significant plans to promote NEAR on a broader scale, especially in light of NEAR Con 2023. Building on the success of our promotional video for the NEARCON Event 2022, we aim to amplify our efforts and reach out to a wider audience.

Objectives for October and November

1. YouTube Channel
  • Produce insightful videos focusing on NEARCON 2023, NDC, BOS, and Dapps building on NEAR.

VIDEOS FOR OCT & NOV
3 INTERVIEW SESSION WITH NEAR ECOSYSTEM
2 NEAR PROTOCOL VIDEOS ( NDC, BOS )
1 NEAR CON 2023 VIDEOS ( Overview about Events and updates )
1 NEAR ECOSYSTEM VIDEO

• Track and analyze video watch time and impressions for detailed performance metrics.
  1. Social Media Presence
  • Twitter
    • Post 40 updates covering NEAR-related content, retweeting NEAR & NEAR ecosystem announcements.
    • Target a growth of 200-400 followers and actively engage with the Telegram community.
  • Compile detailed reports showcasing social media reach and growth metrics.
  1. Community Engagement
  • Onboard a minimum of 70 new accounts on the NEAR.social platform.
  • Host 3 Twitter Spaces sessions and AMAs to facilitate interactive discussions.
  • Create informative tweet threads about NEAR NDC, NEARCON 2023, and BOS, encouraging community engagement.
  1. Collaborations and Partnerships
  • Collaborate with other NEAR Ecosystem projects for interview sessions, Twitter spaces, and video content, promoting wider community interaction.
  • Establish partnerships for content creation and distribution, amplifying NEAR’s presence.

Purpose of Interview Sessions:

Hosting interview sessions with NEAR project founders and enthusiasts is crucial. These conversations spread the word about NEAR, attracting new people to join the NEAR community. It’s like a spotlight on NEAR, helping new app developers understand and build on the NEAR platform. Additionally, we’ll share this content on Twitter and Instagram to gain more attention.

Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for October and November:

We have some important goals to track our progress during these two months:

1. Measure how many people are watching our YouTube videos and their impressions.
  2. Aim to get more people verified on NDC and encourage them to join NEAR’s Telegram.
  3. Keep a record of how many videos we publish, and the number of interviews, and track our social media growth, especially on Twitter.
  4. Focus on creating extra content specifically about NEARCON 2023 and NDC.
  5. Give an extra boost to promoting NEAR CON 2023 with dedicated updates and reels on Instagram.

By achieving these goals, we aim to make NEAR more visible, engaging, and accessible to a broader audience, driving growth and interest in the NEAR ecosystem.

Our Previous Approved Proposal

Socials :

Youtube : youtube.com/@talksonnearblockchain9929
Twitter : https://twitter.com/TalksonNear

Budget Allocation

The allocated budget for these promotional activities amounts to $2000 for the two months. The breakdown is as follows:

• YouTube Channel: $250 x2 ( Oct & Nov )
  • Twitter Page: $250 x 2 ( Oct & Nov )

BUDGET: $1000

Conclusion

Our efforts aim to bring substantial attention to NEAR and its ecosystem, fostering increased community adoption, engaging with developers, and amplifying the platform’s appeal. We are committed to providing detailed reports and analyses to track our progress and ensure effective promotion.

Thank you for considering our proposal. We look forward to your feedback

Best regards,

Albhion Talks on NEAR

Thank you for your proposal

Quick question: How does your YouTube channel contribute to the CoA’s and HoM’s core values and goals? Read more https://gov.near.org/t/marketing-eco-dao-octobers-funding-round/36635

I am also concerned about your lack of commitment to not creating a single piece of YouTube content over the last two months. That shows that your distro won’t work or function without funding support.

1 Like

As you know the main reason for Talks on Near to create content and onboard users towards Near and Near Ecosystem.

We are taking interview session those are building on Near Ecosystem, About CoA’s and HoM’s core values we will take an one on one interview session with them .

Yes, I totally agreed about my two months videos, as I told you I am working on very norminal budget. Also there is I am relocating to other place , Now I am Totally Workable and ready to create more videos .

You can See my Youtube Videos And Impression I got.

Hi @Albhion thanks for the proposal. Here is a link to the MarketingDAO Guidelines for October that were posted on the forum. They contain the NDC’s KPIs we are asked to focus on for allocating this month’s funds.

I’ll quote them here so it’s easier to review:

Please use the following metrics that will be used for tracking individual initiatives’ performance by Marketing (Eco) DAO. All the metrics must be attributable to the relevant project/initiative through on-chain activity and off-chain reporting, ensuring GDPR compliance and preserving privacy:

1. Accounts retention after 1/2/4/8 weeks — the percentage of accounts who continue interacting on the chain over a given time period (higher is better)
  2. Account acquisition cost — budget divided by the number of accounts interacting through the funded initiative (lower is better)
  3. Median number of dApps used by P95 accounts retained for 1+ week (higher is better)
  4. Number of accounts retained for 1+ week using at least three dApps (higher is better)
  5. Social engagement score — some compound metric of the number of posts, likes, and followers/views in social media produced by the users.

Let’s take this example: Why should Marketing (Eco) DAO fund Project X?

1. Project X should have a clear goal and target audience
  2. Project X should bring improvements to several metrics listed above

Based on the above, can you share:

• Most recent report for latest funding
  • Which of the above KPIs your initiative will use if funding is received
  • How you will track and share the results with MDAO so we can have visibility into the results?
  • What is the most important aspect of this proposal, the most crucial to fund – what will have the most impact for the community?

The reality is that MDAO has 35+ pending proposals for limited funds (less than previous months), so we are carefully evaluating to ensure funding towards highest impact activities and projects as we move into mid-Q4.

Thanks!

Hello @Albhion thank you for great job!

Unfortunately, your proposal doesn’t align with NDC goals and KPIs, so I can’t support it. Please revise your proposal and submit it again.

Thanks, Next time I’ll Review the MARKETING DAO Guidelines according to that month and the. Create the proposal .

Thanks for your support

1 Like

Thanks Dacha , I am trying to bring Near And Near Ecosystem Voice through YouTube Channel as we are lacking with that, and with minimum budget, Now I’ll create the proposal according to the marketing DAO guidelines

1 Like