[Closed] Represent NEAR at PBWS from 13.-14.04

Thank u Kemo for giving such a great contribution to the Near Ecosystem. This will be for sure benefitial for the Near Community. I am glad the Marketing Council is approving your proposal. Big hug.

3 Likes

I support it. I’m glad we have you around @Kemal
good luck brother!

3 Likes

Hi bro,
Support you to bring glory to the NEAR in the Paris blockchain week :beers:

2 Likes

And I am glad working with you and the @ConciergeTeam, brother! :white_heart: :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks, brother! I hope that I still manage to book everything because unfortunately the survey has not yet been confirmed in Astro DAO and tomorrow the event starts. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Dear @Klint, @satojandro, and @so608, the last flight for today is at 8:30 pm and has increased from $456 to $627.

I just talked to the printer, they would manage to print the hoody by 5 pm. But I would still need to exchange the tokens to buy the ticket and book the flight and hotel. I think if the poll will not get approved any time soon, I will not be able to make it to the event on time.

Kemo, I believe you will need to pay this by yourself, and then later receive the money knowing it was approved.

It is not up to the Marketing Vertical to send the funds, this will be a payout from NF that could take another week.

1 Like

The funds have been approved. You should not wait for them to land to book, you’ll most likely miss the conference. I’d suggest you go ahead and lock in book. This grant would be closer to reimbursement.

1 Like

Dear @marketing-council, This is the first time I’ve asked for funding on the forum for an initiative, so I wasn’t aware that it takes several steps to get funding approved. I could have covered half of the amount upfront, but the entire amount doesn’t fit into my budget and the event is already happening in 10 hours.

Nevertheless, I will hold on to the idea and am already looking for the next event that could be interesting for NEAR. The question I have since I think the other events will turn out cheaper, is whether I should create a new proposal for it, or deduct the costs from the next event and send the rest back to NF? I’m sorry if I caused you additional work, I didn’t know about the process and the time frame of the funding, unfortunately. I hope that the initiative will continue to be supported.

I picked up the hoodie today and am really looking forward to representing NEAR at the next blockchain event.

PS: The “Wana” is written that way on purpose and is supposed to be inspired by “Wen”. The QR Code will redirect the interest directly to the Project Ops form, which he/she can fill out to be contacted by @FritzWorm, @HaiVu, @LarryLang or myself.

1 Like

Hey @satojandro, Thank you for the confirmation. As in the comment above, I, unfortunately, didn’t know that funding takes longer and takes several steps. I could have paid half of the cost up front, but not all. What is the best way to proceed now? Because I am already looking for alternative events in the NEAR future.

Apologies for the confusion and for any inconvenience.

As you will no longer be able to attend the event, you shouldn’t proceed with requesting the funds from the Foundation. Receiving the funds now would create accounting and logistical issues for us and the Foundation.

The best way forward would be to create a new proposal for each event.

Thanks,

3 Likes

Hey! It’s a shame you can’t make it to the event, but in this scenario, you won’t be able to request funding from the MarketingDAO at all.

If you’re seeking funding again in the future, you can share another proposal.

Hey @satojandro, that was my initial thought, thanks for clarifying! I’m continuing my research and will create a new proposal for this initiative in the next few days. Thanks a lot! :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for your input @David_NEAR, I will create a new proposal in the next few days regarding this initiative. :pray:

1 Like

Hi Kemal,
could you share hoodie design?
I want to make 5 NEAR hoodie for Turkey DAO but I need design.
If you get this design as a pdf or .ai I will make hoodies.
In Turkey 1 hoodie price is $18-25

I hope you will be there at the next event.

3 Likes

Hey @REK, send me your email and I’ll send you the designs, brother! :muscle:

And also please share the dates with me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you very much Kemal we appreciatea and gladly accept your help. :hugs:

3 Likes