[CLOSED] Open Call for artists - create an artwork based on the Incubadora DAO visual identity

Brain Thinking!!! Tech on Left Side and Art/craft/curators think on Right Side…

avula.near

2 Likes

thephilosopher.near

Partnership between Gustavo Manute (The Alchemist) and Rodrigo Cid (The Philosopher).

We hope you like the artwork. If this art is the winner, we have a relative wearable for cryptovoxels. Partnership between Gustavo Manute (The Alchemist) and Rodrigo Cid (The Philosopher).

A incubadora é tão poderosa que fez nascer um dragão do ovo.

thephilosopher.near

2 Likes

Opa.

Segue o meu conteúdo.

O trabalho, em si, não é o que está descrito na imagem, mas sim o que pode ser visto através do link do Youtube https://youtu.be/5tmUEnQd5xg

Toda a explicação do contexto do vídeo está no final, mas estou à disposição para esclarecimentos.

Here is my content.

The work itself is not what is described in the image, but what can be seen through the Youtube link [Incubadora_Carol - YouTube](https://youtu.be /5tmUEnQd5xg)

The entire explanation of the context of the video is at the end, but I am available for clarification.

fabiianolf.near

5 Likes

Incubated in the value of time, locked in a sea of possibilities Coexisting Trying to make of the prison that is living, the art of loving

My Near wallet address: yagolaredo.near

7 Likes

uou… a big musician!

1 Like

When the Incubadora Dao takes over the world!
Lucterra.near

5 Likes

uau! It’s amazing bro!

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
Thanks so much for all the interest and submissions, it has been a pleasure seeing so much engagement :grinning: :star_struck: :blush:

For this Bounty, we have selected the following 5 pieces. Feel free to ask the 20N payout in the Incubadora DAO sputnikdao. As we discussed, please contact us (incubadoradao@gmail.com) so we can arrange the details and sell these pieces on the Incubadora DAO Mintbase store.

Extra:

we have decided to award 2N to both @collaboration and @fabiianolf. These 2 submissions were unexpected and interesting. @collaboration really made us laugh! Please, ask the 2 Near payout.

9 Likes

Amazing see many artists from CUDO DAO community earning this bounties <3

Good job team!

6 Likes

CUDO DAO community :clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

5 Likes

hey hey. This artwork shouldn’t be minted! haha The idea is to mint it in Incubadora Store :stuck_out_tongue: It’s possible to burn it, though. And mint again in our store :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks CUDO DAO e INCUBADORA community. You are awesome!

4 Likes

Yeeeah! Go CudoDAO :sunglasses:

3 Likes

thank you very much to everyone at incubadoradao and for this initiative. I hope everyone enjoyed it!

4 Likes