[closed - new one will appear soon] Creating Mintbase and MintbaseDAO Guides - 25 USD in NEAR

@marianeu Should I make it for the old rate (25 NEAR per post)?

So, I’ve added a new Rule in the Post. For articles that count more than 500 words, we will be offering 40 USD in NEAR. Therefore, you can submit payout proopsal for 80 USD in Near.

I am sorry for the confusion. I’ll be creating an absolutely new Bounty in the beginning of next month, with much clearer guidelines. Thank you for your patience !!

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll be submitting my proposal soon.

1 Like

@MoniBlockdiver @marianeu @nategeier @caromintbase I just posted my funding proposal on Sputnik

target: oiclid.near
amount: 11.78 NEAR

1 Like

4cdf2dde957e92a44a75e51d8e1454fc3e377daef579b66ef54326a0cfa2139c

??? I don’t understand, sorry

Hello, I forward my message to tell you that I uploaded the two videos about the Testnet to the same folder.

If you have any other video ideas in Spanish I will be more than happy to work with you.

1 Like

Hey dear, you can submit here: [Bounty] Create a Video for Mintbase as you are doing your own videos, right? @jeph

1 Like

@marianeu I would be writing an article about mintbase. I would use simple language to convey an easy understanding of what mintbase is in full layman understandable detail.

1 Like

Okay, nice to see what you produce @JohnX

@marianeu Here in is an attachment of the articleMintBase article.pdf (215.4 KB)

The Ease place of Mintbase

Hi there,
Thanks for the article. Just a few minor suggestions to be added or changed. The Ease Place of Mintbase edit.pdf (35.1 KB)

2 Likes

@MoniBlockdiver please do let me know what needs to be added or removed… my telegram is @johnairx and my discord is John X#4601

1 Like

@JohnX I think @MoniBlockdiver already changed what needs to be changed…

1 Like

Hi John, please find the suggestions in the attached file above.

@MoniBlockdiver Here is my final draft containing the changes you observed and a little addition i made The Ease Place of Mintbase final 1.pdf (107.8 KB)

1 Like

@marianeu I wrote an article on my main educational crypto website. Please check it out.

1 Like

@marianeu that’s the finally edited draft.
Let me know if I can submit a payout proposal

1 Like

You can submit payout proposal, yes @JohnX

For how much precisely @marianeu