[closed - new one will appear soon] Creating Mintbase and MintbaseDAO Guides - 25 USD in NEAR

thanks for tagging me @mecsbecs! Yes, @marianeu - let’s chat on telegram where I can provide you with the credentials securely :slight_smile: my user is @biancavella

1 Like

Hi Bianca, I have actually messaged you already :slight_smile: my username is @mariamneu

1 Like

thank you rebecca! that was of great help

Thanks, Maria! I have just seen and replied to your message. Apologies for missing the first one!!

Helo @lenara , is there a video that need to be translated to Spanish?, Thank you in advance.

I would need your E-Mail adress to give you a handle :slight_smile: could you send it to me? You can send it via privat message, if you prefere. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve done that.

1 Like

Hello Debbie,

I just read your article and really enjoyed it. I wanted to ask you to update the link cited for mintbase. It is now simply mintbase.io and not near.mintbase.io anymore.

thanks in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Maria

1 Like

Hey Maria,

Thanks for the feedback and it’s been done!

1 Like

Hey Jeph, I am the new Createbase community manager… Got to find time to change all the handles in all the bounties. Will do this week.

I think the Spanish community would benefit from subtitles on every short video that we do have on the mintbase youtube channel. Would you do the subtitles for them?
Or would you like to create your own videos in Spanish? That would also be a possibility!
Thanks in advance,
Maria

1 Like

Hello, good afternoon, thank you for your reply.

I would love to, I can start with the translations if you don’t mind, but later on we can see the idea of making videos from 0 in Spanish.

1 Like

Hello, good evening @marianeu , I have created a folder in Dropbox with the .srt files

So far I have completed the subtitles of the following videos:

Lock File
Mint NFTs

I will edit this comment each time I complete more.

I’ve decided to start with the following 10 videos if that’s ok with you.

Indexer Intro, Retrieving Mintbase Data
How to create an auction on Mintbase
Mint NFTs completed
How to add and remove minters on Mintbase.io
Lock File completed
How to mint an NFT on Mintbase
Mint more
Overview of Mintbase
How to create a store and mint an NFT on Mintbase (long version)
How to create a store on Mintbase (short)

1 Like

Hey @jeph ! Sounds amazing! Could you send us the videos with the subtitles already embedded?

Hi, of course I can. Can you tell me where to get the original videos please? Thank you.

On the other hand, I don’t know if you plan to translate the docs into Spanish.
If so, I would love to be considered to do so.

I liked the project and I would like to make some videos in Spanish, but for now I can’t afford the 7 NEARs to create the store.

If there was a way to support me with it, instead of translating the following videos I could directly make them in Spanish.

And if you can’t, no problem, we continue as planned.

Thank you, nice day.

1 Like

Hey Jeph! The spanish community would really profit from this! Let me talk it through with my team and I will get back to you. I think we can help you with that.

2 Likes

Okay so we love the idea of you creating your own videos in Spanish.

We do have some questions:
Do you have any videos made before (about anything, doesn’t need to be about the crypto universe) so we can see the quality of your productions? Or will this be your first?

If you made like a series we could open a playlist on our Mintbase Youtube channel that would be: Spanish Mintbase (or something like that)

1 Like

Hello, sorry for the delay, this week I was full.

I have experience with some live videos in a course company in my country, I have asked them to send me some videos.

But also I’ll shoot a video early tomorrow morning, in the testnet for show you. :grinning:

I like your idea.

1 Like

I posted 2 guides: [No! Mintbase Would Not Own Your Intellectual Property! - Createbase](https://“No! Mintbase would not own your intellectual property”) & [What Do You Get When You Buy An NFT? - Createbase](https://“What do you get when you buy an NFT”).

1 Like

Okay, you can submit payout proposal! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do so in a bit. :vulcan_salute:t6:

1 Like