[CLOSED BOUNTY] POSTAL SEPTEMBER - Urban Pics of immigrants

Hello everyone,

Bounty: 18N per 10 pics

After the success of the last edition, let’s do it again this month
CUDO DAO is looking for 3 photographers in different parts of the world to produce a portrait series with 10 photos about Immigrants in the city. The photos will be published on our Instagram page CUDO DAO and will be available for sale on our mintbase.

The artworks will be posted as NFT on our mintbase and will be sold for 1 NEAR with royalties split between our DAO (50%) and the artist (50%) after the first sale.

The first sale is split between our DAO (10%) and the artist (90%)

This project will be done in close contact with the CUDO DAO board.

To respond to this bounty, please reply to this topic expressing your interest and information about your relevant skills.

Each pic must contain a title and a brief text about the art in question.
The deadline for delivery of the photos is 7 days after our agreement.

Any questions please feel free to contact us through our group by telegram

9 Likes

Let’s go for another amazing month :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Hello friends.
My name is Ronald Nascimento, I am a photographer and resident in the city of Santa Luzia-MG in Brazil.
I have been working professionally with photography since 2014. I graduated in graphic design from the art school Oi KaBuM.
Graffiti visual artist since 2004. Videomaker and videographer since 2014. I’m interested in the proposal.

4 Likes

Hi Ronald!

I’ll love see how you can work with this subject in your city. Join us on TG for more infos.

2 Likes

Hello friends.
My name is Guilherme Dias, I am a photographer living in the city ofIbirité-MG in Brazil.
I have been working professionally with photography for 5 years…
I’m interested in the proposal.

2 Likes

Hello Guilherme, Subscribe on our Telegram group. Let’s talk about it. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi Ronald. Glad to see your interest. I’m sure we will have wonderful images.

2 Likes

Olá!
También tenho interesse.

3 Likes

Hello Elena, Subscribe on our Telegram group. Let’s talk about it. :grinning:

1 Like

Im very excited about this project!!

1 Like

Hello Ariane, Subscribe on our Telegram group. and come tell us a little more about yourself. :grinning:

Elena is no longer able to participate this month for personal reasons, so @Ariane88 is here to take her place.

1 Like