[CLOSED BOUNTY] POSTAL JANUARY - Urban Pics of immigrants

Hi everybody! :sunglasses: :camera_flash:

Reward: 0,6N for photo
Subject: Immigration
Type: Photography

For the first edition of 2022(5th overall) we are having some changes.

We will open the bounty so that any photographer can participate. Each artist will be able to submit as many images as they want, but the maximum of photos chosen per artist will be 10.
For the selection of the best 30 photos, we will convene a jury composed of two people from the community and one council member to vote for the best photos.
The deadline for submitting photos is January 25, 2022.
On January 28th we will announce the selected artists and present a google form with the winning photos and what the jury’s criteria and scores were.
The photographs will be evaluated by a five-person judging commission, representing professionals in the field of photography.

The following criteria will be considered in the evaluation:

• Creativity and originality.
  • Photographic composition.
  • Artistic quality.
  • Clarity of theme

Requirements:
-Each photo must contain a title that represents it.
-Each artist will be free to work according to his or her style, but the theme must be in evidence.
-A PDF file containing the photos and each one with its respective title and an introduction to the artist.
-The photos must be sent to a folder on google drive with a maximum size of 3mb each and in 4x5 format (1350x1080)
The deadline for sending photos is January 25, 2022.

As usual, the photos will be published on our CUDO DAO Instagram page and will be available for sale on our mintbase.
The works will be published as NFT on our mintbase and will be sold for 1 NEAR with royalties split between our DAO (50%) and the artist (50%) after the first sale.
The first sale is split between our DAO (10%) and the artist (90%).
This project will be done in close contact with CUDO DAO management.

Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us through our group by telegram

Good job and #gocudo

13 Likes

Hello good day. I just uploaded my photos, hope you like it.

3 Likes

Hi i am willing to join again for this bounty :heart: its a Version 2 of my last Entries :heart: ill just collect my photos and will send right away in the folder :heart::relaxed:

2 Likes

You can @Ligaya . Do you just need submit your new pics (not the used as December submission) with attention in the requirements of this post:

<3

1 Like

Copy that :heart::heart: thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I I already uploaded my photos and I’m very happy to participate :blush:

2 Likes

Hi i already uploaded mine in The Folder . Named Ligaya in every image and Pdf :heart: thank You​:pray:

2 Likes

Hello! I have submitted my PDF file to the Google Drive folder linked in the post. The Filename is ‘Libby Bopp - La Paz Photos’.

My Near wallet:
nftcryptogroup.near

2 Likes