[CLOSED] POSTAL NOVEMBER - Urban Pics of immigrants

Hi everybody :camera_flash:
Reward: 20N for 10 photos

We are very excited about our project. So, let’s go for the 4th edition.

CUDO DAO is looking for 3 photographers from different parts of the world to produce a portrait series with 10 photos about immigrants in the city. The photos will be published on our Instagram page CUDO DAO and will be available for sale on our Mintabase

The works will be published as NFT on our mintbase and will be sold for 1 NEAR. The first sale is split between our DAO (10%) and the artist (90%). After the first sale, the royalties will be split between our DAO (50%) and the artist (50%).

This project will be done in close contact with CUDO DAO management.

To receive the reward, please reply to this thread expressing your interest and information about your skills and a sample of your art.

Requirements:

-Each of the 10 photos must contain a title that represents it.
-Each artist will be free to work according to their own style, but the theme must be evident. Understated photos will not be considered.
-PDF file containing the 10 photos each with their respective titles, a text about the series, and an introduction to the artist.
-Video Selfie of up to 1 minute talking about the experience of participating in the project.
-As in previous editions, the 3 selected artists will participate in a live chat. The date will be arranged according to the availability of the participants.
-The deadline for submitting photos is November 29, 2021.

Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us through our group by telegram.

18 Likes

Looking forward to the next pictures :camera_flash:

3 Likes

Wow! Amazing! I would love to join this new photographers selection, I love to create special portraits and artistic photos. You can check a little bit of my work here on Instagram: www.instagram.com/vivafotografias. Nice work, guys!

3 Likes

I love so much your work @Veronique

Very happy for see you here =)

3 Likes

Let’s go @thiago.7hc!!!

1 Like

demais! quero ver a coleção

2 Likes

sensational! I will participate.

1 Like

Hi @Veronique ow nice to hear that such a talented artist will be participating in our November issue. It will be a pleasure to have your art here in Postal. :camera_flash: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@thiago.7hc, so pleasant to hear this from you! Thanks a lot!

@hevertonharieno, you’re so kind, thank you!

This is cool, looking forward to working on this bounty project

1 Like

@humble Feel free to introduce yourself and show your portfolio.
Do you have a site where we can see your work?

1 Like

What a cool project! Congratulations @thiago.7hc, I hope I have the honor of participating in a super action like this. Follow my Instagram so they can follow a little of my work. Strong hug!

2 Likes

Very happy to see our first representative from the Northeast of Brazil.

2 Likes

@thiago.7hc
My name is JC Volotão www.volotao.com . I saw the project loved the idea and would like to participate in this edition. This is my portfolio @jcvolotao .

1 Like

It will be a pleasure to see such an experienced photographer participating in our 4th edition.

1 Like

The pleasure will be all mine… I love challenges… I’ve already started the search for immigrants
Thanks for the opportunity!

1 Like