[CLOSED BOUNTY] POSTAL FEBRUARY - Urban Pics of immigrants

Hi everybody! :sunglasses: :camera_flash:

Reward: 0,9N for photo
Subject: Immigration
Type: Photography

In the month of February Postal will keep this more comprehensive format with the goal of being able to reward a wide variety of artists.

Our award is so that any photographer can participate. Each artist can send as many images as they want, but the maximum number of photos chosen per artist will be 10.
For the selection of the best 30 photos, we will convene a jury composed of two people from the community and one board member to vote for the best photos.
The deadline for submitting photos is February 28 and the result will be announced on March 3, 2022.
On March 03, we will announce the selected artists and present a google form with the winning photos and what the jury’s criteria and scores were.

The following criteria will be considered in the evaluation:
-Creativity and originality.
-Photographic composition.
-Artistic quality
-Clarity of the theme.

Requirements:
-each photo must contain a title that represents it.
-Each artist will be free to work according to his or her style, but the theme must be in evidence.
-A PDF file containing the photos and each with its respective title and an introduction to the artist.
-The photos must be sent to a folder on google drive with a maximum size of 3mb each and in 4x5 format (1350x1080)
The deadline for submitting photos is February 28, 2022.

As usual, the photos will be published on our CUDO DAO Instagram page and will be available for sale on our mintbase.
The works will be published as NFT on our mintbase and will be sold for 1 NEAR with royalties split between our DAO (50%) and the artist (50%) after the first sale.
The first sale is split between our DAO (10%) and the artist (90%).
This project will be done in close contact with CUDO DAO management.

Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us through our group by telegram

Good job and #gocudo

9 Likes

Very good. I will participate.

2 Likes

Count on my participation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Let’s go! :sunglasses:
I want to see creativity on my desk by the end of the month. :joy:

Very good to know that. :heart:
I want to see your art :camera_flash:

1 Like

Thiago, is here :wink:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13Gpvpt70yAO-1h8uM8knQUZF4BBLrwID?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Yeahhh nice!! I will participate!

2 Likes

Show!!! I will participate

2 Likes

without a doubt I will participate

2 Likes

hello!
is it ok to submit a picture I own, but I am not the author?
I have this picture from my grandpa Otto Pinkalsky (the one on the right) with other Romanian expatriates in Rio de Janeiro, his father Emmanuel migrated to Romania in order to work on Peles Castle building as a metal artisan, and his family disappeared in Romania during WWI, and the govern gave my grandpa some indemnity, but weeks later asked the money back, so my grandpa joined a traveling performers group as a knife thrower to run away with the money, then later here in Brazil he worked at Romanian embassy as a translator and there he faked documents to help Jews escape from Europe during WWII

1 Like

I would love to participate! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Acabei de enviar as minhas fotos. :sparkles::relaxed:

2 Likes

Hello
Should I create a folder on google drive within the shared link?

1 Like

@Dazo you can upload a compressed folder (zip.rar.) containing your photos and the pdf file at the link we provide.

1 Like

Good luck, @Scoriza :heart: :heart: :heart:

Woool. I’m counting on your participation :heart: @nillynoon

I really loved the whole story behind the picture, @pinkalsky
The only problem is that one of the requirements of the project is that the photos must be of your own making.

1 Like

Hello friends from CudoDAO.
The result of the Postal February was scheduled for March 3, 2022, but we had a technical problem that is already being resolved.
Soon we will publish the official result.

2 Likes