[CLOSED BOUNTY] PARTICIPATION IN THE PHOTOGRAPHY JURY - POSTAL - Urban Pics of immigrants - JANUARY

Hello everyone :sunglasses: :camera_flash:
Reward: 2.4N for the Jury (photo voting for the Postal project)

We at CUDO DAO invite you to participate in the jury that will select the 30 best photos for the January edition of the Postal project.

We will receive the participants’ photos until January 25, 2022.
Soon after, the jury will analyze all the content sent.

The following criteria will be considered in the evaluation:

• Creativity and originality.
  • Photographic composition.
  • Artistic quality.
  • Clarity of the theme

On January 28, we will announce the selected artists and present a google form with the winning photos and the jury’s scores.

To receive the reward, please reply to this thread expressing your interest and information about your photographic experience (portfolio).

Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us through our group by telegram

See u and #gocudo

13 Likes

Hello, guys!
I would love to participate, becoming a jury!
My name is Verônica, I’m a artistic photographer from Brazil, and also work as photography teacher. And I’m part of Postal’s gallerie, I have participated on November edition. My work is avaiable on www.instagram.com/vivafotografias =)

Stand by me!

2 Likes

Good Morning!
How is everything?
I am a 2D/3D artist, art teacher, art and educator.
I have some photographic works, I can say that I am an amateur photographer.
I use photography for composition, reference.
I would like to participate. I’m going to send one of my self-portraits here.

This work is for sale on another platform, in the old hen.

in the photograph I hold a bottle of menstrual blood diluted in water.

4 Likes

Hi guys.
I’m Dazo photographer Brazilian was born in 1980 and gratuated in Process Photographics in 2013 by Senac School. Dazo fell in love with photos through music where he developed his jobs inside the music industry, photographing concerts, video clips, and many artists from black music. When the pandemic began, all presential events were suspended and Dazo decided to put his authoral projects in practice and reinvented himself. Since started using his camera to make art in other ways.
After I got to know cryptoart, I confess that I’m more and more interested in being part of this atmosphere.
I am interested in being part of the jury.

See you later

4 Likes

Heyo!

I’d be interested in being a jury member for sure! I’m an Irish person now based in Lisboa. I have a big curiosity for photography. I love having my film camera on me, to capturing the little joys, oddities, and finding the interesting in the normal, of all that is around us.

Here is 3 examples of my work!

Até já

3 Likes

Hi! My Work :
NFT NEAR PROTOCOL (7.1.2022)

3 Likes

Hi! I would love to be part of the jury. :slight_smile:
You can see some of my photos here: anothergaze.mintbase1.near - Mintbase Store
I’m writing and working with cinema for more than 20 years.

2 Likes

I am really touched by the idea of showing the immigrants on pics so people can understand how hard life is sometimes and that we should be helpful :white_check_mark:

You can count of me for Jury or anything :raised_hand:

4 Likes

Hello guys :sunglasses: :camera_flash:
I would like to thank everyone who applied to be a judge for our Postal project.
The jury for the January edition will consist of myself, @Dazo and @nillynoon.
Stay tuned as we will probably have an upcoming call for judges for the February edition.

6 Likes

Whuoolll :grinning:
Thank you very much
It will be a pleasure to be part of it.
:raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

Yayyy! I cant wait to see these beautiful photos! Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes