[CLOSED BOUNTY] PARTICIPATION IN THE PHOTOGRAPHY JURY - POSTAL - Urban Pics of immigrants - FEBRUARY

Hello everyone :sunglasses: :camera_flash:
Reward: 3.7N for the Jury (photo voting for the Postal project)

We at CUDO DAO invite you to participate in the jury that will select the 30 best photos for the February edition 14 of the Postal project.

We will receive the participants’ photos until February 28, 2022.
Soon after, the jury will analyze all the content sent.

The following criteria will be considered in the evaluation:
-Creativity and originality.
-Photographic composition.
-Artistic quality.
-Clarity of the theme

On March 03, we will announce the selected artists and present a google form with the winning photos and the jury’s scores.

To receive the reward, please reply to this thread expressing your interest and information about your photographic experience (portfolio).

Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us through our group by telegram

See u and #gocudo

6 Likes

Hey!

Would love to be part of the juri, it would be a super interesting experience!

I have a master’s degree in Cinema and Cinematography, and have worked for more than a decade as Image assistant and Cinematographer on both Cinema and Corporative productions.

I don’t have a photographic portfolio, but am very comfortable analysing images from a theoric and artistic viewpoint.

This is just an example of such a work: https://vimeo.com/112914373

thank you / obrigado!

3 Likes

Hello!
Would love to be part of the jury. I’m a visual artist with a architecture degree currently doing a fine arts master in intermedia at Porto University.
Photography is one of the medias that I explore - long exposure, intax and also cyanotype.

You can see my portfolio here - portfolio_nararosetto_guardachuva2021.pdf - Google Drive
There is also some at my instagram account www.instagram.com/nararosetto
If I’m choosed my wallet is @nararosetto.near

4 Likes

Hi.

I would like to be part of the jury.
My name is Fabiano Fonseca, resident in Betim, Brazil, and graduated in Journalism from UniBH College, in Belo Horizonte.

At the moment I don’t have a portfolio to present, but I studied photography in 2015 and photographed professionally from 2015 to 2017.

fabiianolf.near

3 Likes

I didn’t know about that cinematic side of you, @frnvpr .
I really liked what I saw.
Strong candidate for the jury for the February edition. :fire:

3 Likes

Choosing this month’s jury will be very complicated :fire:
I loved your portfolio. :heart:

3 Likes

Experience and education are very interesting factors :fire:

3 Likes

hello, I would love to participate, here is my instagram and it contains my creations from images

@vitorjabour

1 Like

Hello friends. the jury has already been decided and the participants of this edition are: @frnvpr @nararosetto @djvik.

2 Likes

Oh cool, will be such a pleasure to work with @nararosetto and @djvik :robot:

3 Likes

Oh!! Super excited to be part of this :slight_smile:

4 Likes