[CLOSED/BOUNTY] marmaj font creation - 26 $marmaj +

This proposal is to set up a bounty for a font to be created for the Marma J Foundation. The font will follow along with the general marmaj theme (the more colorful, the better!.

Marma-J-Chan-Style-Sheet.pdf (948.0 KB)

The total payout for this bounty is 26 $marmaj, 1 $marmaj for each letter created (additional marmaj tokens available for punctuation/numbers).

This bounty requires all final font submissions to contain all 26 letters of the alphabet in both upper and lowercase, as well as some special characters/symbols.

If you would like to apply for this bounty, please respond to this topic with a short sample of your work.

To do so, please write out “marmaj” in your created font.

An artist will be selected from the replies on this topic.

If you are selected to proceed with making the font, here are some free resources (unless you know of your own):

Video: How to create a font using Calligraphr

Video #2 How to create a font using Calligraphr for FREE

Platform- Calligraphr

The final font file must be provided to the MarmaJDAO in order to receive your payout.

7 Likes

Can i Join?? :heart::heart:
I have this sample for the Font

I sketch this first in a paper and import it on my phone then i remember the Curvy body of Marma J so i revise it to be a round Curvy cute Font . I also try it to Be 3D but 3d in a round fonts doesnt Fit :heart: Hope You Like it and Goodluck to others :heart:Uploading: IMG_1053.PNG…

3 Likes

5 Likes

I will be giving this a go :slight_smile:

Some samples of my work in general:

3 Likes

These/this looks great! Love how the colours for each letter blend into eachother :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sending in the samples :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, I love the music logo at the top.

2 Likes

Thank You Chloe :heart::heart_eyes: looking forward for this proposal and for the lucky artist :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

is the bounty closed or still active?

2 Likes

I tried to make every letter related to MarmaJchan :sweat_smile: first time to make font, it’s fun :blush:

6 Likes

Hi Mam! I have created this sample on the provided theme. Hope you like it… Feel free to drop any suggestions or changes you want in this… THANKYOU

4 Likes

Omg these are so cute! Love them so much!!

4 Likes

I really like the use of the MarmaJchan color palette here :ok_hand:t4:. Very colorful and bold. Excited to discuss all of these submissions with the community on Sunday during the guild call :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

5 Likes

Screenshot_20211211-070949

3 Likes

cooltext399893831643252
These are my designs hope you love it
Wealth1997.near

2 Likes

Screenshot_20211211-072028_1
Make your choice…

3 Likes

Great, thank you so much for the designs you’ve submitted. We will look over them all tomorrow and choose a coupe to become full fonts.

1 Like

Check this out
@chloe

2 Likes

Lets have one more font style

2 Likes

In this Design I try to give every logo an cool color palate

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your submissions, we have selected @Ligaya & @Eli22 to take up the task of creating marmaj fonts. Please submit the font by replying to this forum post with the final font file attached.

The bounty will be paid out after the font has been approved by the marmaj DAO council. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes