[APPROVED] Blog Content Creation MARMAJ x NEAR

Hello!

My proposal is about creating a guide on minting on the marmaj store, including how to set royalties and splits and other settings as well. As forum proposals, and all about. As @chloe and I talked here https://gov.near.org/t/bounty-blog-video-content-creation-marmaj-x-near-10-marmaj-tokens/4170/9?u=whoiscavenaghi

:white_medium_square:I will tell my experience, with cute drawings, to help and show people how amazing and functional is the @marmajfoundation . Any other specific subject to add, just let me know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you always for the support🙏🏻

3 Likes

Approved :blush:. Looking forward to reading the blog post. I’m sure it will support many members of the community :revolving_hearts:.

2 Likes

Awesome @whoiscavenaghi ! Please feel free to attach your blog post to this thread when it is ready for review. If I have any comments, I will also let you know on this forum post :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing this blog and working with you to get it up on the website.

2 Likes

Hello @bianca ! That’s my text for revision! In the :national_park: there will be a photo/illustration
I am finishing them by now.

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Propose love, support, and positivity.

That’s not an easy task make what MarmaJ Foundation does. Every time I see myself thinking: how is it possible to teach, build a community, and never lose kindness. That’s what MarmaJ does.

My name’s Carolina (cavenaghi. near) and I will tell my experience in minting and creating proposals for bounties to MarmaJ. I am pretty new here, but the Foundation and the people responsible for already changed my life for good.

(That’s an Art I made trough previous proposal)

Now I will help you to make a proposal. For that, you will need a NEAR wallet to take part. Next steps:

You definitely should be part of Telegram of MarmaJ too Telegram MarmaJdao will learn a lot, and be updated about opportunities and news! It’s a great vibe local. You will love it.

Sign in here Fórum NEAR. Then you will search the category ‘criatives’ and then, Marma J Foundation.

There you will find bounties and opportunities!

To submit a proposal for any bounty you need to click on the + New Topic found at the right top of the NEAR FORUM.

Then in the title, you will write between brackets this way : [PROPOSAL] and then the subject of your idea!

:national_park:
In the main spot you will write the description of your project, what you have to add to the community, and if it’s a response of a previous Bounty Topic… you will put the link of it. It’s preferred that you be specific, and clear. Generally, the asked points are : theme, description, references (if there is one) timeline, and reward asked.

• My personal opinion is to read previous proposals, observe and ask. If you don’t understand something or just don’t know… just ask. MarmaJ Foundation and the ones that surround are very helpful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ah! Don’t forget to add your near wallet and expected reward - if applicable.

You will have feedbacks in the forum, always constructive that will lead you to the right path.

Job Done? Now it’s time to get your reward! Post your work in comments on the Proposal topic that you created - by now it’s APPROVED, instead of PROPOSAL - and wait for the feedback and instructions for the payout.

Guide to payout proposal MarmaJ

Do you want to be a minter on Letsbbcreativ or MarmaJ Mintbase store?

Here you will find the form to apply to be a minter of Letsbbcreativ And if your art has something about Love, support, and positivity, MarmaJ councils will add you to Marmaj Store at Mintbase !

Submit your Art

You are in the Letsbbcreativ or MarmaJ Store? Wow! Congrats! Now I will show you how mint there.

Letsbbcreativ Store

MarmaJ Store

Always 10% of royalties go to the fund of MarmaJ 50% of the revenues go to the Foundation. Then you have to decide how much royalties you want for you!

You have to fill in the value that fits your proposal! Be aware cause there’s no way to change it after minted :white_heart:

Put a cover of your Art - maximum 5Mb

Add the Forever Media - maximum 30Mb
Fill in the description, title, tags… and royalties! Press Mint. You’ll need to authorize your Near Wallet now.
MINTED!

Now the next step is to List your NFT. You can choose “auction” or “simple” sale.

Put how many editions and the price you want to sell.

Press List! Authorize your NEAR wallet and be READY!

Your NFT is for sale!
-And what about now? Who will see my new art? Where I can promote this?

You can send your link in the telegram channels

-Mintbase Telegram

Mintbase Discord

And make a Twitter with those handles: @marmajsoundation @nftnearclub @mintbase @nearprotocol

Promoting in the Instagram is helpful too! @nearnftclub @mintbase @nearprotocol

Hope I could help you with this humble guide! Like you, I am learning too. And if you are here, you are in the right place!

1 Like

Hi @whoiscavenaghi! I think you’re off to a great start :slight_smile: As you are working on the draft, here are some things to keep in mind:

I noticed some minor spelling and grammatical errors throughout the draft. My suggestion would be to use a spelling and grammar checker such as Grammarly which is both Word and Browser friendly and free.

To format your piece, can you please add headings and sub-headings throughout the article to indicate what you will be talking about in each section. This will also help with readability for users who are “skimming” the article.

The article’s word count is less than the required 800-word minimum. Please add additional, helpful content/information to your article to meet this requirement.

Please continue to use this forum thread to share your progress! I look forward to the updates :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the constructive feedback! The modifications will be made, and I return here!

Thank you again!:cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Great! I look forward to reading the modifications :slight_smile:

1 Like

art made by me for MarmaJ

Purpose, love, support, and positivity.

It’s not an easy task to make what MarmaJ Foundation does.

I catch myself time after time thinking: How is it possible to teach, build a community, and never lose kindness?

But that’s what MarmaJ does. Here I will tell my experience, and how I was helped for the Foundation.

I will also make a quick organic “guide” about forum proposals, minting and promotion of your art.

Hello this is Me!

My name’s Carolina (cavenaghi.near) and I will tell you my experience with minting and creating proposals for bounties for MarmaJ.

I am pretty new here but the Foundation and the people responsible for it have already changed my life for good.

Let’s make a Proposal

Now I’ll help you make a proposal.

For that, you will need a NEAR wallet to take part.

Next steps:

You definitely should be part of MarmaJ’s Telegram.

[Telegram MarmaJdao] (Telegram: Contact @marmajdao)

You’ll learn a lot and get updates about opportunities and news!

It has such a great vibe, you’ll love it.

Sign in here [Fórum NEAR] (https://gov.near.org/).

Then you should search for the ‘creatives’ category and then Marma J Foundation. Or simply use the search tool.

There you will find bounties and opportunities!

To submit a proposal for any bounty, or for any project you created click on the + New Topic at the top right corner of the NEAR FORUM.

Then in title, write between brackets this way: [PROPOSAL] and then the subject of your idea!

If you have any doubts or questions, you can reach the telegram channel and write there. There is always someone ready to help.

At the main field write the description of your project saying how you can collaborate with the community.

If it’s a response to a previous Bounty Topic you should link it.

Please be specific, and clear. But also kind!

Generally is asked : theme, description, references (if there is one), timeline, and reward.

I personally recommend reading previous proposals, observing and asking.

If you don’t understand something or want to know something… You can simply ask.

MarmaJ Foundation and the ones behind it are very helpful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ah! Don’t forget to add your near wallet and expected reward - if applicable. Important note: MarmaJ only pay rewards in MarmaJ tokens. And that’sthats pretty awesome!

You’ll get feedback at the forum and they are always constructive, leading you on the right path.

Requesting Payout

Job Done? Now it’s time to get your reward!

Post your work in the comments at the Proposal topic you created - It should say APPROVED, instead of PROPOSAL - now wait for the feedback and instructions for the payout. Note that MarmaJ only pay rewards with MarmaJ tokens! So here is the

[Guide to payout proposal MarmaJ]

(How to Submit a Payout Proposal to Sputnik v2 Beta | Marma J Foundation)

Ok, i made the payout request and I recieved MarmaJ Tokens in my NEAR wallet. What about now?

You will enter this site: app.ref.finance and trade to NEAR. First login with your wallet and then deposit your tokens. Confirm. Swap the MarmaJ to Wnear. Good. Your tokens are wnear now. Withdrawl back to Near Wallet. If you arent needing money or Near, hold the MarmaJ!

How be a Minter on MarmaJ

Do you want to be a minter on Letsbcreativ or MarmaJ Mintbase store?

Here you will find the form to apply to be a minter of Letsbbcreativ.

And if your art has something about Love, support, and positivity, MarmaJ councils will add you to Marmaj Store at Mintbase!

[Submit your Art]

(NFT Collection | Marma J Foundation)

Are you at the Letsbbcreativ or MarmaJ Store? Wow, congrats! Now I will show you how to mint there.

[Letsbbcreativ Store]

(letsbbcre8iv.mintbase1.near - Minter)

[MarmaJ Store]

(marmaj.mintbase1.near - Minter)

Royalties, Revenues and Splits?

10% of royalties always go to MarmaJ’s fund, 50% of the revenues go to the Foundation.

Then you have to decide how much royalties you want for yourself!

🁜n

You have to fill in the value that fits your proposal!

Be aware and decide wisely cause there’s no way to change it after minted :white_heart:

Minting your Art on Mintbase

Put a cover of your Art - maximum 5Mb

Add the Forever Media - maximum 30Mb

Fill in the description, title, tags… and royalties!

Press Mint.

You’ll need to authorize your Near Wallet now.

MINTED!

Now the next step is to List your NFT. You can choose “auction” or “simple” sale.

Put how many editions and the price you want to sell.

Press List! Authorize your NEAR wallet and be READY!

Your NFT is for sale!

|174.0x184.0

Promote your Art!

-And what about now? Who will see my new art? Where can I promote this?

You can send your link to the telegram channels

-Mintbase Telegram

Mintbase Discord

And make a Twitter with those handles: @marmajsoundation @nftnearclub @mintbase @nearprotocol

Promoting on Instagram is helpful too! @nearnftclub @mintbase @nearprotocol

Hope I could help you with this humble guide!

Like you, I’m also learning.

And if you are here, you’re in the right place!

Google Doc Blog

heres the link to google docs. The forum made all the format get lost in the copy past.

i am without a computer so its pretty hard to format the text perfectly like i want. Sorry the delay!

Looking foward to the feedback to the things i need to fix :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello @bianca ! Let me know if I miss or made something wrong ok? :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you, @whoiscavenaghi ! I will take a better look at this draft and let you know if I have any comments. I’ll tag you again when I respond with my comments :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @whoiscavenaghi - I’ve just read through the updates and have a few suggestions:

1. I found the blog a little difficult to read due to the lack of traditions and full sentences. My recommendation here is to use a spelling and grammar tool (Grammarly is free and is highly recommended) to edit your work.
  2. There are a lot of vague comments throughout that I think need more elaboration or a deeper explanation of what you mean. For example, the first line in your blog is a vague statement and does not really explain much.
  3. The format of a blog article should have paragraphs comprised of 4-6 sentences. I think there is an opportunity for the blog to be formatted better with paragraphs, numbered lists, and clearer/ more descriptive headings.

I hope this helps. Please post your edits in this thread, and if you have any questions please let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes