[CLOSED/BOUNTY] marmaj font creation - 26 $marmaj +

Thank You So Much Chloe and all in the council and community😍

2 Likes

Thank you so much for being part for this font creation :heavy_heart_exclamation: @chloe may I ask when will be then deadline for the submission?

3 Likes

@chloe Hi Marmaj Chan this what it looks like when i build the font using Calligraphr. The color from i draw in my app doesnt apply. Maybe its just for a handraw font and with colors is not acceptable .

See samples i post

1 Like

And i try to off the layers of colors and Highlights and Upload another template in My Font and the 2 pictures is the Final Result

1 Like

The font looks great, but seems like a different font making application should be used. Please feel free to share a folder with all of the files you have created. Ok sure @bianca can figure out making the font maybe, or maybe she has some pointers?

1 Like

Ok Chloe​:heart: ill save The Files and just wait for your Updates and changes in apps for Fonts :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey @chloe , sorry to interrupt but I created my own design with photoshop & not any auto font generator. Must have a look again

1 Like

We have already selected two individuals, closed for now.

2 Likes

Hi @Eli22 and @Ligaya, apologies for the delay in finding an appropriate software to help with converting your files into fonts! I have found one and will need to take your files and convert them from my end. Before I do that, I just want to make sure that I am purchasing the correct software and will need some information from both of you. Can you please let me know:

• What program was used to create your fonts?
  • Can you provide a vector file for the font characters/symbols? (for example: .ai, .svg)

Thank you!

2 Likes

It’s ok, we understand :blush::heavy_heart_exclamation: I used Ibis Paint to create the fonts and I saved them as png/ transparent png. Should I transfer them into vector file?

2 Likes

Same with me @bianca i used Ibis Paint from playstore . Saved as transparent PNG

1 Like

Hey @Eli22 @Ligaya thank you so much for your replies. Awesome, yes if you can save them as vector files that would be preferred :slight_smile: Could you please email the files to info@marmaj.org? If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you so much, and I am excited to get this going!!

cc: @chloe

2 Likes

Sure, I’ll convert them into vector file then send them to given email :blush: thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Eli22 @Ligaya :slight_smile: My apologies, I was mistaken about the export options for the program you are both using. Are you able to just send me high-quality, transparent PNG files for the font? Please send the files to info@marmaj.org :slight_smile:

If you have any questions or need any clarification, please let me know! I appreciate all the hard work you are both doing. Thank you!

2 Likes

You are really sweet :heart_eyes: thank you for making this project smooth for us :heart: im about to finish now . Ill gather my files all later :heart_eyes: thank you so much chloe and bianca and Godbless to MarmaJchan :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello I’ve sent both svg and transparent png on the given email earlier :blush: I compress to zip file for the convenience to send and download the file.

1 Like

Thank you!! I will check it out now.

2 Likes

Hi @bianca i already sent mine in the email provided with the link of Google Drive shared with you :relaxed::relaxed:

Hi @Eli22 & @Ligaya, I have successfully converted the files into colour fonts!! Thank you both so much for your hard work- the fonts are truly beautiful and we are so happy with how they turned out.

Please proceed to request your payout from the DAO.

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Aww they are both pretty and colorful, love to see them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: may I ask if every number and symbol is equivalent to 1 marmaj token?

2 Likes