[Closed] [Bounty] Createbase Gigs - EARN NEAR for Supporting the Createbase Community

Immagine 2021-05-22 100711

took this before going to have some fun changing it :slight_smile: I thought I can put on Twitter but I have only this near addresses Lenara vrote… not sure if I can relate tham to the twitter accounts :expressionless:

1 Like

did like this for now https://twitter.com/spacedivers/status/1396018137368350720?s=20

2 Likes

Thanks @BarbaraTosti ! Great job documenting and posting.

Just a reminder that the Createbase area is 4x3 squares, so the last row in your screenshot show squares that belongs to other users (I like some of the drawings there though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

sorry I think I was into a square framing moment, didn’t checked :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hi, I did may but I totally forgot to submit for the bounty into the DAO, is still possible even if it is june now?

1 Like

Hi

I would love to sign up for the Pixel Party Frame Contributor this month ( June, 2021 ) at frame #157

My Near account is dantochoicoin.near

Thanks you😊

1 Like

Can You check @chloe about this : I do not see the incoming transaction for this bounty, but not sure I checked right, on barabaratosti.near for May Pixelparty :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BarbaraTosti the createbase DAO is undergoing some maintenance at the moment (too many proposals broke the UI, I guess a good problem to have? :slight_smile: so we will check as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Applying for PixelParty Frame 127 - For Pride Month I will be making a rainbow bass clef, thanks

2 Likes

oooooooo creativity at work :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

PixelParty June Frame #155 and #94
Continuing the Rainbow music theme…

1 Like

Hello. I want to applying for PixelParty Frame 95 - For Pride Month.
I will be making this with Near in the middle

1 Like

Hi. I want to applying for PixelParty Frame 96 - For Pride Month.
I think i will draw fruit: such as strawberry, water melon, …
Thank you

1 Like

i just check the frame, it have 20x20 so it not enough for the picture in my first comment, maybe i will draw another one. Can i pick more frame: 125. So that i have 40x40, so i can draw this2

1 Like

Approved for the month of June for frame 157.

Have you submitted to the createbase SputnikDAO? You have to submit on your own for each month you do the bounty. It is NOT automated.

1 Like

Approved for the month of June for frames 155 & 94, loving the vibes <3

1 Like

Approved for June frame 127, the frame looks awesome!

1 Like

I see that you have already submitted a payout proposal for this bounty: SputnikDAO

You have not been approved as of yet, so there should be no payout proposal yet. If you would like to contribute to frame 95 for the month of June, please edit your post and include your near address so that we can add you as a pixel-=arty contributor. Only AFTER you can completed the frame contribution should you be submitting a payout proposal to theCreatebase DAO.

Also, for the proposal description please DO NOT copy what another artist has stated. Please come up with your own description, for example “I want to apply for PixelParty Frame 95 - For Pride Month”

1 Like

Approved for frame 96 for the month of June, but I downvoted your proposal here: SputnikDAO

Please edit your post to include your NEAR account name so that we can add your account to the pixel party Dapp as a frame controbutor. AFTER you have contributed you can submit a payout proposal for 5 NEAR.

Also, for the proposal description please DO NOT copy what another artist has stated. Please come up with your own description, for example “I want to apply for PixelParty Frame 96 - I think i will draw fruit”