[Closed] [Bounty] Createbase Gigs - EARN NEAR for Supporting the Createbase Community

Awesome, will get them fqm.near set up on frame #127 for the month of May so they can be above yours and you two can collab :revolving_hearts:

(They can use this reply link into the Createbase SputnikDAO with a 5 NEAR payout amount :clap:t4:)

@zeitwarp you should be set up for frames #155 and fqm.near for #127.

1 Like

Thnx Lenara. Will get on with it tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks so much @lenara :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi Lenara.
Apologies…that wallet name I gave you was wrong.
It should be: fqmusic.near and not fqm.near
could either of you change it when you get a minute pls
sorry D

1 Like

Would like to continue contributing for the month of May in the same Pixel Space

1 Like

Awesome, you got it. Please submit a proposal to the Createbase DAO for the bounty for 5 NEAR :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Thanks for your creative contribution :revolving_hearts:.

1 Like

Oh, sorry I didn’t get what you meant :grimacing: can you please tell me again? :pray:t2: Thanks

1 Like

Hi @chloe,
Would you mind if I register the frame 125 for the month of June.
my address: st2.near
Thank you for your help.
St2

1 Like

If you’d like you can even have it for the month of May and steal it from @starpause :rofl:. I will set you up now for frame 125, and once you finish drawing, please feel free to submit your payout proposal.

1 Like

Does Pixelparty have a time machine viewer yet?

I am taking some screenshots every once in a while to document the Createbase pixel-estate there.

Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 12.35.56

Current frame designers:

zeitwarp.near
mmosss.near
garylaibart.near
whatshertoes.near
bianca.near
st2.near
barbaratosti.near
fqmusic.near
rebecca.near
zeitwarp.near
wilando.near
barbaratosti.near

6 Likes

OMG this is amazing! Thanks for getting the screenshot of the full board @lenara. I forgot to get one at the end of the month of April.

2 Likes

@chloe is the CV Learning Center role open for the month of May?

2 Likes

Yes it is. Please submit a proposal to Createabse for how you would like to support the Center and we will review it in our next meeting. How to apply for funding with Createbase - Createbase

1 Like

I would like to manage the Createbase Cryptovoxels Learning Center for the month of May. I would ensure links, information, and media are updated regularly and in a timely manner. My address is oiclid.near. @chloe

1 Like

That would be awesome. Cryptovoxels parcels are managed by Ethereum accounts. If you would like to get your Ethereum account added to be able to edit the parcel, @lenara can do that for you. Before we have people take on building gigs with the Guild, we have them also fill out their builders profile here: [Bounties] Createbase Guild - Metaverse Builder Profiles

We will make a final decision on whether or not you are accepted as a builder based on your profile. If you have never build anything in cryptovoxels before, you can also test out building a space for free and send some screenshots of what you have build :). (also feel free to show up to a Createbase community call and show us your building skills live!)

1 Like

@lenara Hi. How do I get my Ethereum account added so I can edit Cryptovoxels parcels?
Thanks.

cool, going to make some changes then

2 Likes

Hi @oiclid

You can install Metamask plugin on your desktop browser and create an Ethereum wallet.

Then login to cryptovoxels and create a new free space for you to start practicing building: https://www.cryptovoxels.com/account/spaces

If you find out that you enjoy building that’s a good sign. We are looking for people who like building and are able build creative and beautiful metaverse architecture.

2 Likes

@lenara Thank’s a lot! :grin:

2 Likes