[CLOSED BOUNTY] “Algo me diz” March

Hi everyone :smiley:

We at CUDO DAO are looking for a new Portuguese language writer / translator for the “Algo me Diz” project for the month of March.

“Algo me Diz” is a project that works from an experience told in the first person. A mix of images and a good chronicle, offering to the viewer’s eyes images produced from a smartphone, and to the ears a personal and sincere narrative of the experience of being there, besides being focused on the valorization of local tourism :airplane: :school_satchel:

With 4 videos per month (one per week), the videos will feed the CUDO DAO video platform and will be available on our Mintbase , Instagram and YouTube .

The author must submit a short text for each video (approximately one minute). This text can be a chronicle, a thought, a memory, etc … The only challenge is that this text begins with “Algo me Diz”.
The same text must be submitted in Portuguese and translated into English.

Reward:

Texts for 4 videos: 11N
Translations for 4 videos: 6N
To answer this open call, please reply to this thread expressing your interest and information about your relevant skills.

Any questions please feel free to contact us through our Telegram

4 Likes

hello talita!
As told last month I’m Nara Rosetto, a brazilian artist living at Porto, Portugal and doing a fine arts master.
Most of my work is about the experience of my body in the world, being a person with an invisible disability.
One of my ways of expressions is via texts and you can see an example at this video (audio in portuguese and subtitles in english - desparecer com legenda em inglês.mp4 - Google Drive )

<3

3 Likes

Hi! I would be happy to contribute with the project “algo me diz”. I’m a Brazilian scriptwriter and copywriter living in Berlin. If it doesn’t work this month, I’d be happy to do it next month. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Nara, how are you?
Thanks for your interest in our project, could you show me a little more of your work as a writer? Some sample of something you have written, if you prefer you can talk to me through Telegram, find me in the Cudo Dao group that is in the link above.
Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

hey hey! I’ve send you some texts to you through telegram :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Nara, I love your texts, it will be a pleasure to count on you this month. Will you also do the English translations? We can arrange everything by Telegram. Thank you :wink:

2 Likes

Camila, thank you very much for your interest, it will be a pleasure to have you next month if you are still interested :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, I can totally do the translations! <3

2 Likes

Hey. How cool. I’m interested. I’m a BR transmedia visual artist and sometimes I write concrete poetry. I’m also an former academic in social communication. I spent years being a rofessional copywriter and proofreader and I can translate too. You can see some of my productions on my Instagram @luluca.ele. Please consider my apply to the project :star_struck:

Yes, sure. I’m happy to do it. :slight_smile:

Hello, thank you for your interest, at this time op bounty is already closed, but feel free to apply next month.
Thank you :blush:

1 Like