[CLOSED BOUNTY] “Algo me diz” February

Hi everyone :smiley:

We at CUDO DAO are looking for a new Portuguese language writer / translator for the “Algo me Diz” project for the month of February.

“Algo me Diz” is a project that works from an experience told in the first person. A mix of images and a good chronicle, offering to the viewer’s eyes images produced from a smartphone, and to the ears a personal and sincere narrative of the experience of being there, besides being focused on the valorization of local tourism :airplane: :school_satchel:

With 4 videos per month (one per week), the videos will feed the CUDO DAO video platform and will be available on our Mintbase , Instagram and YouTube.

The author must submit a short text for each video (approximately one minute). This text can be a chronicle, a thought, a memory, etc … The only challenge is that this text begins with “Algo me Diz”.
The same text must be submitted in Portuguese and translated into English.

Reward:

Texts for 4 videos: 9N
Translations for 4 videos: 5N
To answer this open call, please reply to this thread expressing your interest and information about your relevant skills.

Any questions please feel free to contact us through our Telegram

7 Likes

Hello. I would like to apply for the position of writer. I am a Journalist, graduated from Faculdade UniBH, in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, and in 2016 I was part of the staff, for 1 year, of a technology startup, with the role of writer for content marketing.

I’m not very skilled with English translation; for this function, I use online tools.

fabiianolf.near

1 Like

Hello Fabiano, I am very happy about your interest in participating in our project. Let’s chat through our Telegram group.

1 Like

ok! very happy to participate.

1 Like

Hello

I am Carol Bampa, visual artist and cultural producer. I am a Brazilian immigrant living in Portugal since 2017. Among other works, I created the Respeita project - a space for immigrant women empowerment to mobilize a network of knowledge and support.
I believe I will be able to collaborate with my look and experiences in this project, which I follow and is of a commendable sensibility.

2 Likes

hello!
I’m Nara Rosetto, a brazilian artist living at Porto, Portugal and doing a fine arts master.
Most of my work is about the experience of my body in the world, being a person with an invisible disability.
One of my ways of expressions is via texts and you can see an example at this video (audio in portuguese and subtitles in english - desparecer com legenda em inglês.mp4 - Google Drive)

2 Likes

Hi Carol, how are you?
I’m very happy about your interest in participating in our project, at this moment the bounty is closed, but we will open again next month.

1 Like

Hello Nara, how are you?

I’m very happy about your interest in participating in our project, at this moment the bounty is closed, but we will open again next month.

I loved your work :clap:

Thanks​:blush:

2 Likes

Talita, I realized only after I wrote it, sorry.

But how nice to know that there will be another one next month!
Count me in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Talita, realized a bit late that It was already closed!
Count me in for next month :slight_smile:
Xoxo

2 Likes