[CLOSED BOUNTY] “Algo me diz” January

Hi everyone :smiley:

We at CUDO DAO are looking for a new Portuguese language writer / translator for the “Algo me Diz” project for the month of January.

“Algo me Diz” is a project that works from an experience told in the first person. A mix of images and a good chronicle, offering to the viewer’s eyes images produced from a smartphone, and to the ears a personal and sincere narrative of the experience of being there, besides being focused on the valorization of local tourism.

With 4 videos per month (one per week), the videos will feed the CUDO DAO video platform and will be available on our Mintbase , Instagram and YouTube.

The author must submit a short text for each video (approximately one minute). This text can be a chronicle, a thought, a memory, etc … The only challenge is that this text begins with “Algo me Diz”.
The same text must be submitted in Portuguese and translated into English.

Reward:

Texts for 4 videos: 6N
Translations for 4 videos: 3N
To answer this open call, please reply to this thread expressing your interest and information about your relevant skills.

Any questions please feel free to contact us through our Telegram.

6 Likes

I would love to help you guys again with the translation.

But if anyone wants to have a go at it, please do. I’m more than willing to let someone else have the opportunity to be part of this beautiful project.

3 Likes

Hi! I would like to know more about the project. Is it possible to write in Brazilian Portuguese?

4 Likes

It’s always a pleasure to have you with us, I don’t see a problem, so we’ll do it like last time :wink:

2 Likes

Hello Camila, you are welcome to join our group on Telegram and ask your questions. It can be in Brazilian Portuguese yes :wink:

1 Like

Hi! I would love to write the texts! Can I join you on this project? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Perfect, you will be next month’s writer, it will be an honor to have you participate in our project along with @parisinocencio. We will talk more in our Telegram group :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! I joined the group and wrote a question there. Maybe I can collaborate with the project next month. I’ve just read that this month is already set. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely, we look forward to seeing you next month.

2 Likes