[CLOSED BOUNTY] “Algo me diz” December

Hi everyone :smiley:

We at CUDO DAO are looking for a new Portuguese language writer / translator for the “Algo me Diz” project for the month of December

“Algo me Diz” is a project that works from an experience told in the first person. A mix of images and a good chronicle, offering to the viewer’s eyes images produced from a smartphone, and to the ears a personal and sincere narrative of the experience of being there, besides being focused on the valorization of local tourism.

With 4 videos per month (one per week), the videos will feed the CUDO DAO video platform and will be available on our Mintbase , Instagram and YouTube.

The author must submit a short text for each video (approximately one minute). This text can be a chronicle, a thought, a memory, etc … The only challenge is that this text begins with “Algo me Diz”.
The same text must be submitted in Portuguese and translated into English.

Reward:

Texts for 4 videos: 11N
Translations for 4 videos: 4N
To answer this open call, please reply to this thread expressing your interest and information about your relevant skills.

Any questions please feel free to contact us through our Telegram.

4 Likes

If no one else applies, I will! :slight_smile: Loved being part of the first edition.

2 Likes

I’m interested
I’m very good at it and I’ll deliver just on time

1 Like

It would be an honor to have you participate again. Let’s talk more in telegram :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your interest, we can talk again in the next opportunity, remembering that the text needs to be in Portuguese.