[August] OWS inviting testers for the new platform

Hey Sandboxers and Nearians,

We enjoy collaborating with you so much, so we are super excited to invite you to test our new platform :rocket:

Brief Description of Project

Open Web Sandbox specializes in Consulting, Recruitment, and Jobs. Open Web Sandbox successfully matched 40+ NEAR projects to talent since March 2021 (including Aurora, BlueBit, and Octopus), and has a database with 1000+ blockchain professionals.

Brief Description of Project Opportunity

We are launching a new platform soon to make your experience even smoother and easier. We would like to invite you to be the first who will use it and help us to find all mistakes and lags :robot:

We are looking for:

• 2 people with experience in searching for jobs in web3 to test the platform from a talent perspective
  • 1 person who has a background as a project leader/currently leading a project or has senior experience in HR to test the platform from the client perspective

Responsibilities

• Test the platform using the test cases template
  • Fill in the document
  • Discuss your experience with the OWS team in a brief interview

Required Skills

• English fluency
  • Ready to start at the end of next week
  • Background described above is mandatory
  • Experience in testing/UX is a plus

Reward

$30

Monthly/One-off

One-off

Next steps for you!

Are you interested in the project? Find it on our Project Dashboard and apply for it through there: Projects Dashboard

Have a nice day,
OWS team

7 Likes

I have heard that OWS sells the database (our community members) to other blockchains. I understand it’s a business for OWS, but I believe it’s inappropriate. @marieke.flament @illia @mecsbecs

2 Likes

Hello,
We never did it and taking into consideration the particular skills related to Near, I don’t think it’s even possible.
However, I found your comment rude and offensive, please provide some proof or details on the abovementioned information.

2 Likes

Hey mate!

NEAR’s Governance Forum is a positive place which gives you the right to speak on any topic within the Ecosystem.

Despite of this freedom, each of the community member understands their responsibility as we all avoid any unnecessary arguments.

You have the right raise any concern or complain, everyone will appreciate you but it should be having some logical aspects & some strong proofs. But if your only aim is to distrupt this environment then sorry mate it’s not possible :v:

Hava a good day​:pray:

3 Likes

Hi., link is not working…

It’s true. I found the message about onboarding people from near the database in ETH jobs tg group.

Could you share it, please?

1 Like