[Bounty] [Submissions Closed] Poetry/Prose Submissions - Change and Transformation

@Hopewhe9l

thelemontree.near

1 Like

thank you alot
captainted.near

A poem about myself

mikelbb.near

Resent: wealth1997.near

ginn.near

my wallet: d769de697a0456bac4d2f007cafdddc91ae345b43ac7dc63a9baa39d53867e2f

sorry for the name

Kennethjay.near

Seck.near

3 Likes

sooty.near

1 Like

karismajay.near

2 Likes

Hey guys, Did some too
Feel inspired, tnx
:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

2 Likes

Got inspired alot here :heart_eyes:
grubb.near

My Drive

2 Likes

Submissions are now closed and are pending review by the Writer’s Guild Council! Thank you to everyone who has participated.

5 Likes

Hey Good evening, here’s my submission, this should make it 50 poems.
You can cross check.
Thank you.

dadkay.near

1 Like

Hello guys,

I also made one :wink:

ltvp.near

Hello Writer’s Guild Council Members,
We are still in great anticipation towards the results of this arts.

It has been a long since I wrote a poem, I really need to know if I still have the vibe :blush:

1 Like

Hello writers! For each of you who have submitted work, please navigate to: Astro

1. Ensure you are logged in and connected to your near account.
  2. Click on the Green + button to propose a transfer.
  3. In the “Description” field - please write down your forum username.
  4. In the “Link” field - please link to your comment on the forum. You can do this by navigating to your comment and clicking on the “share a link to this post” button and pasting the link into the “Link” field on Astro. Proposals which do not do this will not be approved.
  5. Keep the Tgas field to 150.
  6. In the “Amount” field, input 0.5 NEAR to your Near Wallet.
    You must use the same wallet that you specified within your forum comment.
  7. Click “Propose”.
  8. The council will vote to approve transfer proposals within the next few days.

Thank you so much to everyone who participated! We will be selecting the top 10 prizes and reaching out through DM individually to those who can make a further payout proposal for the 1 NEAR prize.

4 Likes

Hey guys. I made 2 requests on Astro because one is for me and another for my son, he is 17 years old and doesn’t follow the forum or is interested in Nearverse’s technical stuff. Please consider. Tnx :owl::heart:

1 Like

Hello great writers

I am wowed by the submissions for this entry and how it has helped positively in sharing synergies and value.
So far the Councils have successfully vote approved to the 36 submitted payouts of 0.5 $NEAR in DAI ( link below )

PLEASE THE REMAINING 11 writers that submitted entry to this amazing bounty should refer back to the link below for guide on how to get their 0.5 $NEAR in DAI as proposed.

It’s a great honor to witness this greatness and i think we can mint these written pieces and spread the vibe and value, let me know what you think @bagadefente @beet93 @Oblakofficialss @AshleyC @pinkalsky @gabrielfelipejacomel and I can help with minting them as well.

Peace

4 Likes

Reading through the entries, I felt different each time I scrolled to the next one. The Writer’s community is expanding and we have to continue guiding ourselves in the right part. I’d love if they can all be minted too. :heart:

4 Likes