[Closed Bounty] Logo for the Writer’s Guild

Hi, creatives!

The Writer’s Guild needs a logo to help us spread our presence everywhere, so we’re offering a bounty of $240 USD/DAI for the selected design.

We’re looking for a stylish, elegant and clean logo that should fit square and circle formats and work well over black and white backgrounds. We’re also gonna need high resolution versions of it, so be sure to create a 300dpi or vector version of it :wink:

To participate, please post your image/proposal in the comments below.

This bounty will be open until 1st of May.

ABOUT US

The Writer’s Guild is a new community in the Near ecosystem that intends to bring together people from all over the world who share the passion for creative writing, poetry, literature and other word-related things, like songwriting, scriptwriting, visual poetry, etc.

Our main goal is to support and stimulate projects from our members through mentoring, funding and networking. We also intend to create spaces for discussions about the role of writing and writers in the times of blockchain, web3 and alike.

If you have any doubts you can also post comments, or reach us at our Telegram to stay in the loop.

We are looking forward to seeing your entries!
Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Writer’s Guild Council

28 Likes

Hello, Bagadefrente and others council members of Writer’s Guild.

I’m a Brazilian designer and I develop a logo for the guild <3

My process was thinking about a concept, and the word GUILD take me to ancient things. Adding writers on it, take me to medieval writing and RPG (roleplaying game) stuff.

So, base on that I create the logo, and the responsive variations to raise the UX of the brand.

There is some collor variation and thypography variation in the end, if you want me to change it.

Hope you like

2 Likes

Hey Baga, here’s my logo suggestion. I liked the idea because while it is a book, it can also be birds and symbols <>. The colors bring modernity in gradiente and the typography is strong. The attempt here is to suggest creative freedom and possible universes. I think it follows the briefing. Applications are examples of how the symbol is multiple and can be used with or without the WRITER’S GUILD or WG.
Hope you like it.

wgorgnl
wgwg
wggry
wgblck
wgwgblck
wgshrt
wgntbk
wgcllphnbckgrnd
wgmug

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

4 Likes

Hi there here is my designed logo for writer’s guild

NEAR wallet; suman076.near
thank you

2 Likes

writers' guild

Hello :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: When is the deadline of submition?

This bounty will be open until 1st of May .

1 Like

@Bazzarian01 heres another bounty

2 Likes

Here is my submission:

I hope you like it.
My near wallet: thinhbt.near

8 Likes

Hello… Good afternoon :blush:
It’s my logo

My Near address
pootlongto11.near

2 Likes

Hello this is my suggestion logo for Writer’s Guild…
I also include some sample photo how it looks with black or white background.
I hope you’ll like it.
Thank you.

My near wallet: cjaneartz.near

2 Likes

Thanks !!!

2 Likes

My Own Design Logo originally created by me. Im so happy to be part of this contest. Thnk you Writers Guild.

My NEAR wallet is

jami2017.near

19 Likes

Hello if u don’t mind I just wanna know if ok to post more entry for this or nah?

And it is ok to share some other ideas by creating one and to more and post it in here ?

3 Likes

Sensacional, Luluca!!! Genial mesmo! Amei isso! Boa sorte!

2 Likes

@ImJami2017 Beautiful <3

1 Like

Thnk you miss @Ghini :blush:

1 Like

Pretty original! It is a beautiful design!
Congratulations.

1 Like

Wow I like this one!

1 Like

Thnk you sir. @ramgor :hugs: This is my 1st time logo contest joining and i know more logo designer is very professional than me. Im very happy for this event. Thanks for writer’s guild events , i finally show my work. :blush: