[Bounty] [Submissions Closed] Poetry/Prose Submissions - Change and Transformation

Submissions are now closed and are pending review by the Writer’s Guild Council! Thank you to everyone who has participated.

The Writer’s Guild is inviting creatives to participate in our community through one-page poetry/prose submissions which relate to the theme of CHANGE and TRANSFORMATION.

To participate:

Create a piece of writing which focuses on the theme of Change and Transformation.

• Ensure that your submission is maximum one-page of text (about 30 lines). Ensure that your submission is saved as a jpg or png file with a max size of 5 MB or as a pdf with a max size of 500MB.

• Create a link to your work (could be a post on Medium or other blogging platform, a link for PDF on the cloud or a Google Docs document — in this case, don’t forget to make it public, please) and place this link as a comment on this forum thread.

• Within your forum comment containing your link, please also provide your NEAR wallet name, and your social media handle(s). If you do not have a NEAR wallet and wish to participate, we will be happy to help you set up a wallet. Please reach out via forum inbox and we will assist.

Prizes:

The first 50 participants will receive a small bounty of 0.5 N.

10 Participants will be selected for their merit by the Writer’s Guild Council to receive a prize of 1N. In addition, the top 10 entries will be minted on The Writer’s Guild Mintbase store*.

Submissions will be shared on The Writer’s Guild Twitter and within the group Telegram.

*The Writer’s Guild Mintbase store directs 10% of initial sale revenue to itself and 90% to the wallet of the participant. The Writer’s Guild Mintbase store directs 25% of royalties to itself and 75% of royalties to any split of wallets desired by the participant.

Follow Us:

To see your submission and other submissions, we encourage you to follow the The Writer’s Guild Twitter and join our Telegram to stay in the loop.

We are looking forward to seeing your entries! Best of Luck!

Writer’s Guild Council

21 Likes

I hope to see as many entries as possible.
Good luck to all participants :heart:

3 Likes

Nicely set up.
Can I know until when this challenge last?

1 Like

We will keep the bounty open until we have received 50 submissions that meet the criteria.

4 Likes

Hi, I love this. Can I post it to my Instagram & Twitter channel? I don’t have Medium. I can write and design for the Poetry also.

1 Like

wealth1997.near

1 Like

duyhoa.near

2 Likes

My entry
christpham.near

1 Like

Hi, here’s my submission

“Spring came to the town
And roses started blooming on the ground
You said yes
We were safe and sound”

submah27.near

1 Like

@michanascimento
Pra vc que gosta de escrever

My entry
Near wallet: hieunguyenn.near

Hello. Here I send the participation of my son B. He is 17 years old and is an incredible writer. Hope you like it.

Here with translation:

His wallet is deephead.near

I’m just passing on the message :owl::heart::raised_hands:

1 Like

Hi!! Here is my submission

near wallet - nararosetto.near

my wallet is raimoraes.near
:black_heart:

Art Title: THE DOT THAT IS NOT PURPLE :purple_circle:
Poetic: Roxy The Entertainer

IG:
@roxytheentertainer