[Closed as of June 16th-Winners Announced][Bounty] [VN ARTISTS DAO + NEAR WRITERS]: Reflections on a Single Line

VAD, a DAO dedicated for Artists in Vietnam and the Near Writer’s Guild invite you to participate in ‘Reflections on a Single Line’.

Deadline: This contest is open until June 16th and winners will be announced on June 17th.

To participate:

Quote a sentence that you love and write your thoughts about it.

To gather ideas, it may be helpful to consider:
What does your quote make you feel or think of?
What does your quote remind you of?
How has your quote revealed a fundamental truth about human nature?
How has the quote helped you understand yourself or the world to a greater degree?

Criteria:
Submissions will be capped at a max of 500 words.
Submissions may be one or two pages of text.
Submissions should be either saved as a jpg or png file with a max file size of 5MB or as a pdf with max file size of 500MB.
Please post your quote and reflection together as forum reply in an accepted file format or create a link to your work.
If you post a link to your work, ensure that the link permissions are set to ‘public’.
Don’t forget to include your NEAR wallet name and social media handle(s) in your forum comment.

Prizes:
10 winners will be chosen by the councils of the VN Artists DAO and the Near Writer’s Guild by June 17th.

Winners will be directed via forum comment to claim $25 USD from the VN ARTISTS DAO via transfer proposal on ASTRO.

The VN Artists DAO will conduct an offline workshop on June 18th to create bookmarks in Vietnam that contain chosen sentences of your bounty and mint them on their Mint-base store.

Good luck!

VAD is a DAO dedicated for Artists in Vietnam, we’re conducting workshops & out-reaching activities to get more people onboard by doing creative projects.

About VAD: [Introduction] VN Artists DAO

The Near Writer’s Guild is a global group of literary creators working to create and fund diverse projects.

Writers’ Guild Telegram

29 Likes

Hey, like this. Does the sentence need to be in English or is any language accepted? Tnx :v::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I recommend the sentence to be in English so that everyone can read & admire :wink:

2 Likes

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvant - Fortune Favors the Bold will be my sentence if that’s acceptable

1 Like

Any sentence has its own meaning and is understood by your own beautiful view. Please feel free to spread the words on that!

3 Likes

Is this bounty restricted to artists in Vietnam alone?

1 Like

No, anyone can participate.

3 Likes

Hello
Here my sentence

And reference of why

Hope u like It

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

5 Likes

My chosen quote:
“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
My link for Reflection:

Near wallet: danieldao.near
Twitter: @daniel_near
Telegram: @demian_viktor

Hope you all enjoy my work ^^

3 Likes

My quate is:
‘‘All I know is that I know nothing’’

My link for Reflection:

https://medium.com/@holy8888/all-i-know-is-that-i-know-nothing-13d3070eff8

bazer08.near

3 Likes

“Fall seven times, stand up eight.”

PDF file here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p7NDs2sTEp74vXpO-ht20xpQ4vyretSN/view?usp=drivesdk

PNG file here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rSsHtR0AvOkUYBxtqQ8S0dxny709VHv4/view?usp=drivesdk

Near id: swilart2.near

Twitter: @swila_b
Telegram: @swila_b
Ig: @swila_b

1 Like

My chosen quote: every journey begins with a single step
I know that many people have heard this sentence once in their life. It’s is a very popular quote. And that is why my father usually says this quote to me but in my native language. And it is an inspiration to me. Whenever I want to quit something I remember this sentence from my father. Thank you for creating such meaningful event.
Wallet: mathh.near

2 Likes

Hello folks!

Can I submit more than one piece?

Hello folks,

My reflection on a single line

palomaklisys.near
instagram: @palomaklisys

4 Likes

let me try one more

palomaklisys.near
instagram: palomaklisys
twitter:palomaklisys

4 Likes

“Space is an inspirational concept that allows you to dream big.” by Peter Diamandis.

Here is the reflection of why.

Space is an inspirational concept that allows you to dream big. | by Taha Aksu | Jun, 2022 | Medium

my near wallet: stunter31.near
my instagram: tahaksuuu

1 Like

This is my quote and reflections hope you like it
My wallet: baronchef.near
My Twit: https://twitter.com/dahoom9912

2 Likes

Hi, this is my entry. Thank you!

tigondl.near

3 Likes

"BE YOU, BE YOURSELF"

Right now we’re open, we are free to speak, express and show our love in any spectrums in our life. Being judgement, gain hatred in the past makes my determination to make my life to the fullest to be just myself, because anyone can copy and imitate you but they cannot duplicate you. Because you’re special and that’s what makes you uniquely beautiful.:sparkles:

Near Id: louietism.near

4 Likes

Here my life’s reflection.
eyesore.near
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gyAif511ybUEI0uxAjuH0OF5nvdrsL0sPQwtaFxYg20/edit?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes