[BOUNTY] Seeking 10 NFTs for Pollinator Gallery Featured on Mintbase and Nearhub

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
wooooOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

1 Like

:relaxed::pray:t4:
I’m happy you do like it.
What’s the next step I should take to participate in your Bounty Dear?

1 Like

So happy tou like :star_struck: let’s talk about this next to do. Telegram? Or you can establish these steps here on the forum and whoever arrives can do it too.

1 Like

Hello honeybee is there still and open space to join in on the bounty, and maybe have my artworks in your store

1 Like

Yes, once I’ve figured it out, will certainly post here. Thanks!

Yeah sure…i dffnitely join in TG group. :hugs:

1 Like

Hi!

Wonderful! I do have two spots left. Can you post an example of what you’d like to offer either here or on telegram? My handle is @dandelionsandhoneybees

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Sounds good! Right now it is just my personal dandelions telegram, but I will start a group soon and invite you and others to join. :cherry_blossom: :honeybee:

2 Likes

Hi, cant find you in telegram

oops. I apologize. here you go
@dandelionsandhoneybees

Hi Roxy,

I’ve been busy with learning this whole process. Please check out the following updates and let me know if you are still interested! Thank you!

:honeybee: UPDATES: :honeybee:

Please follow these steps to have your art featured in the Pollinator Gallery:

1. Post an example of your work to this forum topic or to @dandelionsandhoneybees on telegram;
  2. If the artist’s work aligns with our vision, we will request them to share the following information via Telegram (@dandelionsandhoneybees) or Forum DM (@dandelionshoneybees):
    (a) NEAR wallet address
    (b) title of submitted work
    (c) desired NFT listing price
    (d) desired number of tokens to mint
    (e) artist’s name
    (f) optional: a short bio (200 characters max)
    (g) optional: social media handles
  3. Minting options:
    (a) Artist submits their work as a .jpeg or .gif and Dandelions and Honeybees mints the NFT for the artist (preferred)
    (b) Artist mints: In this case, the artist and Dandelions and Honeybees will communicate relevant details via Telegram (@dandelionsandhoneybees)or Forum DM (@dandelionshoneybees), regarding the required accompanying description and forever document (drafted by Dandelions and Honeybees DAO). Artist is required to mint NFT on ‘dandelions’ testnet store before minting the on mainnet
    (c) Terms of royalties and splits will remain the same as outlined below
  4. Terms for Splits, Royalties and Amounts are as follows:
    Revenue: 75% of revenue goes to the artist and 25% will go to Dandelions and Honeybees DAO to support various pollinator friendly projects around the world.
    Forever Royalties: 50% (max percentage) will go to the artist
    Number of mints per NFT: To be agreed upon by artist and Dandelions and Honeybees DAO
    Price: To be determined by artist
  5. Payout Process
    (a) Once minted, the artist should post their minted work here in the forum
    (b) Dandelions and Honeybees confirms that the NFT has been minted
    (c) Artist submits a proposal to this Mintbase link to receive their $50 in NEAR

We appreciate any and all constructive feedback! Thank you!

3 Likes

I apologize for the late response. Life is full. I’m sure you can relate. I just sent you an informative update. Let me know if you have any questions!

1 Like

Wallet:
roxytheentertainer.near

Title of My Piece:
The Art of Pollination

Price of the NFT:
2 $NEAR

Tokens:

Artiste Name:
Roxy The Entertainer

Short Bio:
The Art was inspired by the primary concept of pollination. The Artiste made it simple and direct to the point, so that it will be understandable

Social Media Links:
Instagram @roxytheentertainer
Twitter @roxyentertainer

1 Like

Fabulous!

I’m linking it here for easy access for me. Thanks!

Jami’s submission

1 Like

The minted copy of my entry

Wallet:
roxytheentertainer.near

1 Like

CONFIRMED @marianeu @Roxy

1 Like

On the Astro DAO, how many NEAR should we request for? Because the link has only NEAR as it’s pay out option.

1 Like

Hi Roxy

Please post the minted copy in the forum so I can confirm it there. Thanks!

1 Like

It’s on the forum already. This is it

Or is there another thing I should post?

1 Like

My mistake. I thought it was posted as a private message. You’re all set. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like