[BOUNTY] Seeking 10 NFTs for Pollinator Gallery Featured on Mintbase and Nearhub

My Art is a GIF Painting which explains the primary concept of pollination, which is the transfer of pollen grains from the anther to the stigma

That sounds amazing.

1 Like

Thank you do much. I would appreciate if added to the store, so that I can participate.
My wallet is roxytheentertainer.near

Hi, I have a store called ā€œflowersā€ where I mint mostly photographs of flowers from my garden, and would love to be added to the pollinators store to mint something there for the bounty with a focus on pollinators.

My account: len.near

My flowers store: Flower Store on Mintbase

3 Likes

So nice to see the activity here!
THANK YOU @tabear <3 you are an angel! Thanks

2 Likes

Hi Roxy,

At the moment we are asking artists to show us examples of their art. If itā€™s aligned with our vision, then weā€™ll add it to our gallery. You are welcome to post an example of your art on this page. Artists have also shared examples of their art to my telegram account: Dandelion Honeybee

After you share your art and itā€™s in alignment with our vision, the next step would be to share the file with us and weā€™ll mint it for you. We discuss royalties and splits with the artists before minting.

Let me know if you have any questions and weā€™re looking forward to collaborating!

Warmly,
Anushka

2 Likes

Ohā€¦ I will do that asap.
Let me get to work :relaxed:

Thanks alot

1 Like

absolutely beautiful! Letā€™s chat on Telegram? My handle is dandelion honeybee

Hey! Artista here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands:
L | Linktree < my work
Letā€™s talk!

1 Like

Hi @LulucaL Wonderful! Thank you!! I will check it. Iā€™m Dandelion Honeybee on Telegram

1 Like

Tnx, iā€™ll add you :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

In regards to this, I would like to request the 50 USD in N for the minted NFT :slight_smile: TY!

1 Like

Hi, hereā€™s my artwork.

2 Likes

so beautiful! can you reach out to me on telegram? iā€™m dandelion honeybee. weā€™ll have a group soon, but for now direct messages work. thanks!

2 Likes

Hi hereā€™s my dandelion honeybee Art Work Entry.

Hope you be like it. Im open to any suggestion and opinion regarding my art works. :hugs:
I know im not good artist and still new in arts trying to learn and explore everything.

Tittle of my Art : ā€œPurple with Beeā€
Near Wallet adress is : jami2017.near

Price of NFT : 3 $NEAR
Tokens # : 10
Artist Name : Jami2017

About my Art Work
My Art was made digitally painted, as i inspired to join here to show my art work. I simply follow what usually i see in honeybee pollination,. i used purple colored to make it more alive and the yellow bee will bring brightness to the artwork concepts.

Social Media Handles:
Twitter @2017Gemina
Instagram @jamilla2017
Reddit u/Jami01_2017
Discord Jami2017#7935
Telegram @Jami2017

Thank you for this wonderful bounty . :blush:

2 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s beautiful! Can you please find me on telegram at dandelion honeybee
Thanks!

@tabear @marianeu CONFIRMED

2 Likes

Hello @dandelionshoneybees. As agreed by telegram, here is my work. I made a GIF and a video with audio. I believe it is what you are looking for and I made it especially for this bounty. Thanks for the opportunity.

I canā€™t post it here on the forum but you can see this link.

Plnztnurns itā€™s about the magic of pollination and the huge ecosystem it encompasses and serves as a mesmerizing mantra calling everyoneā€™s attention to natural urges.

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

1 Like

I absolutely love it! So unique! Letā€™s discuss the sale price, number of tokens and confirm the terms re: royalties and splits on telegram. Then I will post what we agreed upon here and will add you as a minter for this one project. Once you have minted, I will reach out with the next steps re: the payout proposal. Does that work for you? This is my first time populating my Mintbase store with other artistsā€™ work. Thanks in advance for your patience as I navigate the process.

1 Like

Hello Dear, I have something amazing for your project.

MP4 FORMAT:

PICTURE GIF:

I hope you will like it

WALLET:
roxytheentertainer.near

1 Like