[PROPOSAL] Mintbase Store Funding Request, March 2022

[PROPOSAL] Mintbase Store Funding Request, March 2022

Target Address: dandelionsandhoneybees.near

Current Balance: (NEAR): 5 N

Funding Period: March 2022

Requested Amount: 6.5 NEAR

Budget: 6.5 NEAR to establish Dandelions and Honeybees Store on Mintbase

Timeline: I’d like to establish the store as soon as possible, so that I can begin showcasing NFTs for the NFT Pollinator Garden Gallery

Proposal: Create an NFT Pollinator Garden Gallery to educate people on how to support pollinators AND generate income to support projects (i.e. gardeners, farmers, beekeepers)that support pollinator populations

Concept:

• The NFT Pollinator Garden Gallery will feature lifeforms and other elements found in garden/natural ecosystems and display them in a web3 gallery

• NFTs represent the purchaser’s pledge to support the pollinator population.

• Each NFT represents an insect/element of a natural ecosystem and features facts about neonics and toxic
    pesticides/herbicides, resources for sustainable seed companies, green pest/weed control, a pollinator friendly planting guide, etc.

• We will offer bounties to inspire collaboration

Goal: To establish a Dandelions and Honeybees store on Mintbase

1 Like

Hi @marianeu
I hope you are well! I submitted the proposal for the funding for the mintbase store, but I haven’t seen any activity on in. When you have a moment, can you please offer me guidance on next steps? This is the copy of the link to the proposal for 6.5 NEAR https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/creatives.sputnik-dao.near-220

1 Like

Hi again @marianeu
I see that the link for the Mintbase store funding request actually links back to my original proposal. Since the funding for my original proposal was approved, I actually don’t need to request additional funding for the store. I will take the 6.5 NEAR from the amount that I was awarded.

Thanks in advance for your patience as I learn to navigate the process. I will reach out to you with next steps once I have access to the funds!

1 Like

yes, please let me know if we can help you somehow!
Maria

1 Like

Thank you, Maria! Will do! Not sure if I’ve shared my name with you. I’m Anushka :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Hi @marianeu!

Hope you and yours are well! I have set up my Dandelions mintbase store. I want to offer a bounty for artists to design a few simple NFTs. Can you give me an idea of what a reasonable bounty would be, or guidance on where I could research that? Would the Mintbase forum be a good place to ask?

Thanks!

1 Like

hey @dandelionshoneybees

just JPGs? How many? How about 50usd in near each? What do you think?

Yes, you could apply for funding with the mintbasedao

Maria

1 Like

Yes. Just jpegs for now. I will start with 3 NFTs and build from there. $50 is what I thought of as well! I’ll apply for funding with mintbasedao. Awesome!

1 Like

I decided to go with 10, to really get the project started

1 Like

okay, change your proposal to that and then I can approve it

1 Like

I submitted a new proposal on Mintbase. Here’s the link. https://gov.near.org/t/proposal-to-fund-bounty-for-10-nfts-on-dandelion-s-mintbase-store/17853?u=dandelionshoneybees