[BOUNTY] Create metaverse tutorials for Nesteria/NesterCity, Decentraland, Substrata, and Sandbox

Decentraland is good…somehow the site is really logging…:sweat:

1 Like

I’m sorry, right now I have too much on my plate. I had originally made it for someone else to edit it, but as you know all of that has fallen through.

1 Like

No problem, Gemini. Next time <3

Or, if you need someone to edit your videos, I think @beetlejuice knows someone that works with Spiritual DAO.

2 Likes

yes @GeminiRising, we have the ammazing @C0D3 in spiritual dao. his work is pure magic!!!

2 Likes

Thank you @beetlejuice :smiling_face:
I’m here if you need me. :facepunch: Send me more about the project. @GeminiRising

2 Likes

going to try to make one for Decentraland

1 Like

Yaeah!!! Please do it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good evenings. Here is my tutorial video for Substrata-CryptoVoxels World. I hope you like it.

1 Like

Im working on sandbox toturial., i finally manage how to play the game. I hope i can make it in deadline.

1 Like

Thank you so much, @ImJami2017 and @stunter31. :heart::100:

1 Like

Hi there. Can we talk on Telegram? My account is Telegram: Contact @GeminiRising

1 Like

Hellow @thephilosopher , sorry if my entry took so long…but here it is now. :point_down:

Here is My Entry Tutorial Video for The Sandbox Metaverse Games.

Hope you like my entry. :hugs:

Near Wallet : jami2017.near

1 Like

This is really nice I must say I love what is going on here

3 Likes

I had a delay because of internet connection yesterday, uploading the Nestercity tutorial in a bit, sorry for this.

EDIT: It’s still ongoing, in fact in its my Internet provider problem, a general problem in Portugal. Can’t access certain websites… Wierd.

1 Like

I was able to do it, finnally, sorry for the delay on this.

Here is my submission for the Nestercity Tutorial:

1 Like

@stunter31 did u make only Voxels or Substrata too? Because I did not see about Substrata. I heard you talking about Substrata, but you were inside Voxels world. So I am a little confused.

When i entered the Substrata’s website, I saw cryptovoxels. That is why I wanted to make a video regarding it. Was i supposed to make substrata?

1 Like

I thought u were going to do it. hehhehhe
This is Substrata: https://substrata.info/

To enter this world, u have to download the software and go in there. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, I am so sorry. I did not know that. Should i make another video then?

1 Like

Could you do it? We would love to, if about Substrata.