(BOUNTY CLOSED) Create a tutorial for NEARHub, 3XR, Reality Chain, and Voxels

Dear Community,

The Metaverse DAO is very glad to open a new bounty. We are going to pay 200 usd in near or dai (according to best convenience of the dao, with NEAR value in the exchange rate NF pays us) for each of 4 professors who makes a tutorial for the main metaverses on NEAR, and for Voxels, that is a very used metaverse by NEAR DAOs. You can choose to make the tutorial in English or in Portuguese.

We need 1 complete tutorial from each of the following metaverses/apps:

• NEARHub,
  • 3XR + Near Cribs
  • Reality Chain,
  • Voxels.

The tutorials could contain (according to the kind of metaverse/app):

• How to create a wallet and login in the metaverse/app
  • How to set up your avatar
  • How to walk and fly around
  • How to find interesting places
  • How to interact with other people (dance, talk, emojis, etc)
  • How to have a party and call your friends
  • How to create a space and how to hang pieces of art, videos, and streams
  • How to produce and mint a gallery
  • How revenue and royalties work
  • How to buy or sell a NFT inside these worlds/apps

Please, make the tutorial the most complete you can. Go beyond the suggestions above. We are going to publish this tutorial in our youtube channel, mint a piece of it in our Mintbase store (with historical intentions, but with revenue and royalties split between the professor and the DAO), and publish the youtube link in our site as an official tutorial from Metaverse DAO for newbies on metaverse.

Submit your tutorial here as a comment (or a link), and Metaverse DAO is going to choose 1 tutorial from each quoted metaverse/app at July 25nd. If you win, we will request you the video for us to put in our youtube, and to make a GIF and an 1 minute extract from your video, to be minted as a NFT. Please, submit only material produced by you.

See you all in the metaverse!

This bounty came from this proposal: [proposal] To create metaverse tutorials for near hub, 3xr, reality chain, and voxels

8 Likes

are we going to make a video about 1 topic?

1 Like

You should make the most complete tutorial of one of the metaverses/apps described. You should choose one of the apps/metaverses and make a tutorial video about it. But if you want, you can submit more than one video.

2 Likes

About the topics, try to use most of them in your tutorial. Some topics will only make sense for some metaverses/apps.

1 Like

Lets do this :slight_smile: Really excited to see a lot of great videos

2 Likes

i remember Reality Chain held bounty previous month and they gave in addition this tutorial

just to inform
in order to avoid creation of similar works :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey I would love to create one for 3XR!

Like we talked before, I have a few ideas that I could work to better present 3XR to the Community. I will do it and leave it here in this thread.

3 Likes

It will be awesome, @TRosario! Thank you so much for participating.

Thank you, @johanga :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_on_fire:

Me too! Please, call your friends. :slight_smile:

@decentricity
@gushlewis
@vandal

1 Like

Question sir regarding this bounty.? Is the person will be choosen as winner is only 1 person.? For all the topic.?

1 Like

Hi! I’m an interior designer for the Metaverse and I work mainly in the Sandbox ecosystem for around a year now. Will it be alright if I use Voxedit as the program of instruction for the video? I can make anything with voxels, so do you have anything specific in mind? Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not necessarily. It could be 4 winners, if 4 different people submit. :grinning:

Cool! We did not open it for Sandbox, but it could be something cool to have tutorial from there too. If someone does not submit for a certain world, we can accept a sandbox + voxedit tutorial. Maybe you could show us how to buy land, how to create assets, avatars, wearables, and how to use the world (social interaction, gamefying features etc), and put NEAR nfts there (images, videos etc). If everybody submits about the required worlds, we are going to open this bounty next month asking for Sandbox too, so we will be able to consider your video (this month or next one). Please, make it the most complete you can, for a near user to understand how to use this world.

Ive been messing around with Near Hub, I can make both Near Hub and Voxels if there are not submissions on it

2 Likes

Good afternoons. I’ve made a tutorial video regarding what to do in Myriad Town, a 2dverse world of RealityChain. I hope you like it.

stunter31.near

1 Like

Please, do it, Gus. No submissions about these topics yet.

1 Like

Thank you!
We are very glad :blush:

1 Like

You are welcome. I hope it is a video you exactly wanted. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like