[Bounty Closed] Procd Dao Figurines and Posters

BOUNTY Procd Dao Figurines and Posters

Objective: Create a Procd sticker or poster.
Title: Procd DAO

As a way to interact with members of the community who participated in the “New Logo to Procd Dao” bounty, we are conducting this bounty in the form of creating a sticker or poster.
Since our store is focused on photography, we are proposing to use your logo with a background photo and a border. The artwork should be done in a vertical format.

The artwork should contain a Procd logo or typography of your own, a background photograph, and a border to look like a sticker or poster.

Be creative using a photograph that matches your artistic language, the theme is free. The photo can be processed, manipulated, or collaged, as long as it is a photograph.
You can use high-resolution or even cell phone photos, the important thing is that the photo is clear and that it is taken by the artist himself. You can make a feat with a photographer friend and participate together, just don’t forget to tell us so we can direct the royalties to both, because the art will be minted in our store by Procd Dao.
Each artist who submits an artwork is automatically taking responsibility for the authorship of their own photo and authorizing Procd Dao to mint it in their store. Using photos from image banks will not be allowed.
The artwork cannot be minted.

To help you create the artwork you can use the following words (optional):
Procd Dao, Art, Community, Digital, Web3, Blockchain, Near, Culture, Technology, Metaverse, Music, Photo, Video, Podcast, Decentralization, Guild, NFT, Token, Internet, Network, and Security.

To choose the winning artworks, in addition to creativity and originality of the artwork we will take into account profiles that we can know more about the artist (e.g. Instagram, Twitter or Linktree).

The selected artworks will be published in our store by our Procd profile with royalties revenue 70% to the artist and 30% to Procd. The forever royalties will be distributed 10% to the artist and 10% to Procd.
If the artwork posted has participation of another artist the prize will be divided and the royalty revenue will be divided the 70% by 2. The forever royalty will be 7% for each artist (14%) and 6% for Procd.
Each artwork will have only two copies available.

Rules:

• Create a sticker or poster with a Procd logo or typography and a background photo
  • Create a border on the artwork
  • Create a vertical format
  • Send the artwork to our email if you are one of the winners

Prize:

• 10 DAI/USDC for each winning artwork
  • There will be 10 artworks awarded with 10 DAI/USDC each

Timeline:

• October 26 beginning of posts
  • November 09th, posts close
  • November 11th announcement of the winners

Below are some reference and inspiration artworks to help you in the creation

Versão em Portugues

BOUNTY Figurinhas e Cartazes da Procd Dao

Objetivo: Criar uma figurinha ou cartaz da Procd.
Título: Procd DAO

Uma forma de interagir membros da comunidade que participaram do bounty “New Logo to Procd Dao” estamos realizando esse bounty em formato de criação de uma figurinha ou cartaz.
Como nossa loja é focada em fotografia, estamos propondo utilizar seu logo com uma fotografia de fundo e uma moldura. A arte deve ser feita em formato vertical.

A arte deve conter um logo ou tipografia da Procd sendo de sua autoria, uma fotografia de plano de fundo e uma borda para parecer uma figurinha ou cartaz.

Seja criativo utilizando uma fotografia que combine com sua linguagem artística, o tema é livre. A fotografia pode ser tratada, manipulada ou com colagens desde que seja fotografia.
Você pode utilizar fotografia de alta resolução ou até fotografia de celular, o importante é que a fotografia esteja nítida e seja de autoria do próprio artista. Você pode fazer um feat com algum amigo fotógrafo e participar juntos, só não esqueça de nos comunicar para que possamos direcionar os royalties para ambos, pois a arte será mintada em nossa loja pela Procd Dao.
Cada artista que submeter uma arte está automaticamente se responsabilizando pela autoria da sua própria foto e autorizando a Procd Dao a mintar a obra em sua loja. Não será permitido utilizar fotos de bancos de imagens.
A arte não pode estar mintada.

Para ajudar na criação da arte você pode utilizar as seguintes palavras (opcional):
Procd Dao, Arte, Comunidade, Digital, Web3, Blockchain, Near, Cultura, Tecnologia, Metaverso, Musica, Foto, Vídeo, Podcast, Descentralização, Guilda, NFT, Token, Internet, Rede e Segurança

Para a escolha das obras vencedoras, além da criatividade e originalidade das artes levaremos em consideração perfis que possamos conhecer mais sobre o artista (exemplo Instagram, Twitter ou Linktree).

As obras selecionadas serão publicadas em nossa loja pelo nosso perfil da Procd com os royalties revenue 70% para o artista e 30% para a Procd. Os royalties forever serão distribuídos 10% para o artista e 10% para a Procd.
Caso a arte postada tenha participação de outro artista o prêmio será dividido e o royaltie revenue será divido os 70% por 2. O royaltie forever será 7% para cada artista (14%) e 6% para a Procd.
Cada obra terá apenas duas cópias disponíveis.

Regras:

• Criar um sticker ou cartaz com um logo ou tipografia da Procd e uma fotografia de plano de fundo
  • Criar uma borda na arte
  • Criar um formato vertical
  • Disponibilizar a arte em nosso email se for um dos vencedores

Prêmio:

• 10 DAI/USDC para cada arte vencedora
  • Serão 10 obras contempladas com 10 DAI/USDC cada

Linha do tempo:

• 26 de Outubro início das postagens
  • 09 de Novembro encerramento das postagens
  • 11 de Novembro divulgação dos vencedores

Abaixo temos algumas artes de referencia e inspiração para te ajudar na criação

gd00064836-default-31-908254a06d62f47c0816318424006289-480-0

9 Likes

The my flower stick…my entry in this bounty.
Drgabenear.near.

2 Likes

Thank you for reconsidering and restrategising.

For clarity sake, The artwork should contain a Procd logo, typography, photography or any manipulated or artistic background but must be original and has border. Correct?

3 Likes

Exactly. A logo or typography and a photograph. photography can be manipulated as long as it is photography. Final artwork must be bordered

2 Likes

Que legal, vou fazer! :raised_hands::heart_eyes:

@Dazo é só pra quem participou da bounty logo?

1 Like

Não @LulucaL … open to all community. :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Alright. Thank you very much.
I’ll try my best to participate

1 Like

Quick question.
Can I drop more than 1 entry?

1 Like

@Pallo yes, no problem.

1 Like

Hi @Dazo thank you so much for notifying me of this bounty, so I have just one question
Do we create a new logo for this to add to the poster or just use the ones we created in the previous procd dao logo bounty.

You can use the same one or create a new one, the important thing is that it has Procd along with the art.

Thank you for clarifying, And also does it have to be an existing movie poster that we tweak ourselves, or it could be something us designers can come up with on the go?

1 Like

It has to be a new creation, the existing posters are just examples for inspiration.

2 Likes

This is my entry.
Picture of the sky(manipulated to have different colors), smoke, leaves, Logo, cartoon and other vector backgrounds i combined to create this simple art.

Wallet: pallojnr.near

Twitter - https://twitter.com/pallojnr?t=wm43FueR5UY8N3429R9jcQ&s=09

2 Likes

@Dazo sir i have question. Is the sticker and poster is different contest?

no bro… the same thing, sometimes it’s due to the translator who brings different expressions. I still don’t speak English and I use the translator from time to time.

1 Like

Here’s my entry, ill be dropping two more before the deadline

1 Like

Just to clarify sir where can we find procdao logo, typography and photography?

1 Like

Please do tell the maximum number of entry so I can change/delete some excess entry.

All photos are shot by me using Mobile, Redmi Note 8, enhanced and edited on Lightroom mobile and Adobe Photoshop.

1 Like

*Batch 2

Please do tell the maximum number of entry so I can change/delete some excess entry.

All photos are shot by me using Mobile, Redmi Note 8, enhanced and edited on Lightroom mobile and Adobe Photoshop.

2 Likes