(BOUNTY CLOSED) Create a tutorial for NEARHub, 3XR, Reality Chain, and Voxels

I got a bit delayed on doing the 3XR video, but working on it!

Should have it soon, 1-2 day’s if its still possible for submission.

1 Like

Is the bounty closed?

1 Like

Cool. Do u think you could submit today? Just for me to close the bounty in time for the report, if it is possible.

1 Like

Not yet. But we are intending to close today, just waiting for more submissions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trying to ended today! For sure.

1 Like

Here My Entry

it was a simple video sorry i think i can do better in the future.

Wallet: bazer08.near

1 Like

Hey, here is my submission for the 3XR Tutorial, I may have exceed a bit in time, depends on what you want. Since I have big knowledge about the project I detailed it quite a bit.

1 Like

Tutorial for Voxels:

1 Like

Until when was the deadline.?

1 Like

Sorry for taking so long. The bounty is closed. As we have 1 video from each metaverse, you are all winners. :smiley:

@TRosario
@gushlewis
@Nosana
@stunter31

Please, send us your wallet and we will add u as minter of the store on Mintbase for u to be able to mint a extract of the video as forever media with a gif as a cover image. Please, tell people the link to the youtube video in the description of the NFT, and use in the title “Metaverse DAO Tutorials”.

After you mint the NFT, 50 copies, please come back here and post the link from the NFT and send half of the copies to metaversedao2.near, our external wallet, and 1 copy to metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near.

We will then ask you to make your payout proposal.

1 Like

These are the youtube links that we would like you to put in the description of your NFT:

Myriad Town:

NEARHub:

3XR:

Voxels:

Here it is the NFT:

1 Like

Thank you, Gus! You can make your payout proposal. :pray:

Wow thats quick. I was about to upload mine creating voxel toturial… theres a missing in the video how to create wallet and connect wallet to cryptovoxel.

1 Like

Oh, I thought you were complaining about the days we took to close it. But we will open again this bounty next month with new worlds (Nesteria, Sandbox, Substrata, Decentraland) and the possible of submission of previews worlds (NearHub, Near Cribs 3xr, Reality Chain and Voxels), in case the new worlds tutorials are not submitted.

I should have closed it at 25th…
:frowning:

I think next time you should choose wisely for the coreect instruction as you imply steps on procedure.,

[quote=“thephilosopher, post:1, topic:25119”]
The tutorials could contain (according to the kind of metaverse/app):

• How to create a wallet and login in the metaverse/app
  • How to set up your avatar
  • How to walk and fly around
  • How to find interesting places
  • How to interact with other people (dance, talk, emojis, etc)
  • How to have a party and call your friends
  • How to create a space and how to hang pieces of art, videos, and streams

If you are asking for this procedure :point_up: but otherwise this procedure not follow but yet you announce the winner.

Anyway its just a suggestions. And congrats to the winner. :raised_hands:

Thank you for your input, ImJami2017.

These were all suggestions of what a tutorial could contain and that we would appreciate the most complete video possible. As we had 1 from each one, we had chosen the most complete we could from each video. I was just waiting for someone to send the last one to close the bounty, because it was already late (I had to close it 25th).

Can u add my wallet for mintbase : bazer08.near

1 Like

Good afternoon, Metaverse DAO Tutorials - Myriad Town by stunter31 on Mintbase

my wallet is: stunter31.near

1 Like