[ Big bounty ] Graff on Train - Earn 15n each ( graffit x bayor )

Hello Graffiti Lovers.

After A Long wait, We are Ready to Throw our Next Big Bounty - GRAFF ON TRAIN:bullettrain_front:

GRAFF ON TRAIN Bounty is Collab between Graffiti DAO X Bayor for Minting Its First 5 Train Graffiti Collection.

BOUNTY INITIATED BY - COLLAB BAYOR X GRAFFITI @Albhion @Ligaya @Dedeukwu @Paul Masai.

Let’s Talk about Bounty !!

This contest is an open call for visual artists/taggers & We are Like to See Global Audience Participation.

The Guidelines:

1. We are Only Accepting Graffiti on Train
  2. It can be any style, Should be Creative
  3. First 5 Entry Will receive 2N each ( If they Follow All the Guidelines )
  4. The Top 5 Entry Will receive 15N Each.
  5. We are not accepting any Editing, Photoshop, or Painting on any Objects ( like Wood, paper, glass, walls, etc.
  6. We are accepting Graffiti on Train ( Attaching an Example )

How to Submit & Rules !!

1. We are accepting artwork in 3 Ways
  • An image or video While you creating or drawing on Train
  • An image with Your Graffiti on Train with Signature
  • An Image Showing before and after train look.
  1. Submit the Artwork below these Threads in PNG or JPEG format with your Near Wallet + Posting on Social Media tagging Bayor and Garffbase on Twitter and Instagram & telegram.

EACH WINNER WILL RECEIVE REWARDS AFTER THE VOTING FROM THE COMMUNITY AND COUNCIL MEMBERS.

Date: Event Start from 17th JUNE - 26th JUNE ( Limit to 25 Entry )

Please submit only one piece per person

Any questions feel free to reach out here or through our Link Tree: GraffBase | Linktree

NOTE: We will Direct Disqualify your Artwork if you don’t follow the Guidelines.

Looking Foward BEST CREATIVES DESIGN !! ALL THE BEST :heart::heart:

14 Likes

First time on train…
dabbie3229.near

1 Like

I dont know but in my country its not legal to paint on a train.
Its a punishable offence by law to do such an act.
Also i will like to add that apart from people clicking and making video. They should also post a written legal document or video of permission seeking the same.
Otherwise it looks like we are promoting something illegal on the forum.

3 Likes

This is 10:48pm (25,6,2022) in our country. I have been on this bounty trying to get a go ahead from our Local Train Authorities. Hope I can still submit within the next 24 hours?

4 Likes

Yes bro please go ahead, and follow the instructions.

Thanks

1 Like

You can certainly do on abandoned trains =))

2 Likes

Before:
tau-cat-linh-ha-dong-15179175257061077247952

After:
Submission
paris17

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChinhKiuTh1/status/1540984290145492994
Instagram: Login • Instagram

My wallet: lovesontungmtp1.near

3 Likes

daconno.near

Can you site the rule stating the same in your country?

Didn’t got you =)) We’re from same country though.

Yeah same country.
Last time i read the rules, it was a legal offence to paint on a public property under [PREVENTION OF DEFACEMENT OF PROPERTY ACT, 1985 | India Code]

As far as graffiti which you might have seen on trains in india are of a theme for which the ministry of railways has given permission.

As far as old or abandoned trains are concerned, still one has no right to paint on it as its a public property which might be later scraped off or dont know what happens to them. But illegally one is trespassing the premises and damaging a public property.

If you can show me a written rule which allows a common citizen to graffiti on a train then i am fine. Otherwise it looks people are doing this illegally and somewhere on forum we are promoting this illegal work.

Bravo. I like that you are taking consent before doing this act. Well done.

Currently we had not confirmed any Graffit on train artwork, As they are not Followed the 3 Steps Rule and guidelines.

Thanks

1 Like

I followed all the rules, please check again.

To me I think the deadline should be extend… For me to achieve this, I have written to the officials in charge of abandon trains in my country, and they are yet to approve my request… How I wish this bounty can be extended to 30th June…

2 Likes

Submit it, We will consider it !!

Can you check me please ?

1 Like

May I know your design recording or image with the Graffiti, I alredy told you in the bounty sir

2 Likes

26th is Sunday (Nobody could give us the letter)
27th is Monday (A Compulsary Holiday in Eastern Nigeria to honour Biafra)
28th is Tuesday (Another Compulsary holiday in Eastern Nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu is going to Court)

I and four Nearians were told to come on a Wednesday and get our permission letter. And I’m pleading if this bounty could be extended till Wednesday, to permit us work.

We have already spent time and financial resources to make this work, and we believe we will deliver.

2 Likes

Sure, Bro We are Waiting for Master piece … We are Still Open for Submission :fire:

1 Like