[ Big bounty ] Graff on Train - Earn 15n each ( graffit x bayor )

I really Appreciate Your Efforts , Can you Share some image sir Videos Showing that you Graffit on Train , Thanks

Thanks Fam… Let’s get to work :fire:

1 Like

Wish You All th best :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Just wondering isn’t it illegal in some countries to graff on train since it’s a public property :thinking:

1 Like

You are right mate, In India You can Color or Make Graffiti on train
But Seems it legal in some countries with paper work

I am sorry to say that I did not record videos when creating Graffiti. I just took some images showing before and after train look and added these image edits to my post.

1 Like

When did it became legal in india to defame or destroy a public property? Can you show the act or clause from laws which allows you to do the same?
It is a legal offence to paint on a public property under [PREVENTION OF DEFACEMENT OF PROPERTY ACT, 1985 | India Code].
Also ipc 427 and 447 is applicable for this.
Kindly read laws before asserting any point.

@Dacha and other responsible members, i hereby will like to draw the attention over the legal concerns which are being promoted via NEAR Forums. Each entry should cite with a legal document that its not illegal or a prior written permission was taken before acting in name of NEAR forum tasks and defame a public property.

Thakyou so much for your response, But these Bounty is global and those want to participate they know how to contact to their legal entities

4 Likes

Is this bounty still open?

Yes , This Bounty still Open

What if they are doing it illegally? I just want to be sure that for completing a task people are not doing things which are illegal.
And coming to global perspective i know laws and my response was to your sentence of making graffiti on train in india being legal.
I suppose you need to do some simple search on google as kochi metro graffiti and the consequences in response to that.

Please dont quote in india it is legal. Its highly misleading and lead someone in legal trouble

2 Likes

Hey fam, We understand your fear of involving in illegal activities but it’s alright you understand that this is a global call and it’s not limited to Indians so don’t stress out on it as we can get submissions from other artists in other countries that can paint live, cover the process and send the photographed graffiti on the train.

Hope you understand it now
Peace :v:

2 Likes

Good Day Fam​:heart:
We understand Your point,its just a misunderstanding but yeah im agree to what @Dedeukwu say’s it Globally.
Anywhere in the World that is allowed to Paint Graffiti on Old trains is welcome to join. If Other members here has a strict country and vandalism is prohibited we respect that​:heart:

If Graffiti Arts on Trains Is not allowed on your places just Skip this bounty, but if The Graffiti on trains and Graffiti art is allowed In your Country you are welcome to Join.

Thanks Guys :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Kindly read again my context.
The creator of this bounty misquoted a wrong line wrt to rules in india and i just corrected it.
And wrt bounty, more than happy to see people taking part. Just wanting to add a condition that person who is painting on trains just quote the law or permission taken before taking any such a work.

I know task is global. And laws are different in different countries. Just dont want anyone to break the laws knowingly or unknowingly.

1 Like

My previous reply kindly read again the context.
Not saying the task is wrong but dont break the laws unknowingly.
Like the creator of this bounty is from india and lets suppose he took part in this bounty and he till now thought it was legal to paint on trains. But in reality its not according to law. There is fine as well as prison terms to do so.

I very well know task is global. But just add the laws or permission which gives you right to draw graffiti on train. Dont want anyone to break laws

1 Like

Yes you did well my friend.

I’ve learnt that such thing doesn’t work in India but yes it’s a global bounty

1 Like

Thanks.
I think it is the duty of the person doing the task to be absolutely sure that he is doing in accordance to law of the land.
So just asking the participants to add a piece of source which allows them to draw graffiti on trains.

4 Likes