[CLOSED] Graff on Digital Phase 1

Hello Fam, as we all Know that Graffiti Dao is Taking its step to Expand the Graffiti Arts in all Nations.
Graff on walls Hosted from 2 different Country,Nigeria/Philippines.
Graff on Garments Hosted From Nigeria.

And now we are taking the Step to Present to all of you The Graff on Digital.
Way back Old councils of Graffiti Dao Hosted a Throw Your Tag in Forum later on changed to Real Graff on the walls Through Canvass and Walls.

This Bounty where Artist From Different part of the World is open to Join and participate.

Metrics:
•All Artist who Join will be added as Minter on Graffiti Dao Store
•Artist will be able to Mint Their Arts on the Store After submitting their Entries Here in Forum.
• All Entries Will be minted in Store and We are going to Create Gallery In 3Xr gallery.
•We are Open To Guide the Artist to List Their Nfts in the Auction Secondary Marketplace.
• Artist will Tweet their Entries Too tagging Graff base Twitter account.
•All entries Will soon Be uploaded in GraffBase Soc Med.

Theme/Concept: Graff on Digital with a Concept of Music/Musician:

Draw an Art That Illustrate the Word Music,But please Do Not Include the “Word Music” On your Tags let your Art Say it. DON’T FORGET THE “WALL” AS BACKGROUND.

Keep it Original
Arts from Internet will autimatically Disqualified
Winners will be Selected by All Councils
Mint your Arts in Graffiti Dao Store so your Entries Will be Accepted We will Add you as Minter please Tag me here in Comments so i can add You right Away.

5 Winners
1st: 60 Dai
2nd: 50 Dai
3rd: 40 Dai
4th: 30 Dai
5th: 20 Dai

Total of 200 Dai

This Bounty is divided into 2 phase,and this is Phase 1.

Start: October 17,2022
Ends: October 25,2022
Announcing of winners: October 28,2022
7 days Duration for phase 1 and 7 days Duration for Phase 2

Goodluck Guys :heart::fire:

Please Join Graffiti Dao Telegram to share your Wips and earn Tips and also getting to know each other.:heart:

Graffiti Dao Store

11 Likes

Hi @Ligaya
Please add me to the store, I’m still yet to mint my art for the graffbase contest I won.
eliaszinas.near

3 Likes

Hey fam, happy to see u here. Will tag u in telegram or here once i added u as minter :blush::blush::heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity. I’ll try to participate

2 Likes

Dope​:fire: see u around bro :rocket::blush:
Please leave your wallet id so we can add u as a minter. :heart: @Pallo

1 Like

pallojnr.near

Thank you very much

1 Like

I made this art to show the world how good music is. I used this style of art to help everyone understand the beauty of music. Music is an art form and I combined it with graffiti.

Manifesting to win​:crossed_fingers:

@Ligaya maam here is my entry.

joseash.near

https://www.mintbase.io/contract/graffbase.mintbase1.near/token/graffbase.mintbase1.near

4 Likes

Can I participate? :pray:t2:
ID: yoneru.near :sparkles:

1 Like

Hi Guys I already added u as Minter to our store.

Please mint your Entries and Drop the link of your minted piece here on Forum Post (comment).

@Yoneru @Joseash @Elzy10 @Pallo @ashiya

5 Likes

Wonderful Bounty! Sharing this!

1 Like

Thank you miss @Kurenai :blush::blush::heart:

Alright I’ll do that.
Thanks alot

1 Like

Music at Halloween:
Halloween is coming soon, who’s ready?
Near wallet: eliaszinas.near

Link:
https://www.mintbase.io/contract/graffbase.mintbase1.near/token/295

1 Like

I would have loved to share my process video as usual but telegram has restricted me for a week :weary:

1 Like

Ohhh sad​:broken_heart: but u can make it as reels in IG or Twitter tho​:heart_eyes: and share it to us

We loved to see your entries Tweet and tag us too​:kissing_heart::heart_eyes: @graffbase

2 Likes

pasali haha rubenzmart.near

1 Like

This is my entry.
I call it beautiful music because Music is beautiful and it describes music without saying a word.

https://www.mintbase.io/contract/graffbase.mintbase1.near/token/graffbase.mintbase1.near

Wallet: pallojnr.near

1 Like

Dope :heart::rocket: you can also share your wips on our telegram bro and tag us on twitter too​:heart::fire: @Pallo

1 Like

Alright. I’ll do just that. Thank you

1 Like